Welcome Matt White

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't he kiss the port jumper after playing there for like a year only lol

Yeah. Loved him as a Tiger and happy for him to reach the milestone, but he's not one of us anymore. Jumper tugs and kisses should mean something, and he made at least one such gesture for Port from memory. That makes him one of them, at least until he retires, comes back home and kisses Richo.

He would have stayed a tiger but dan richardson low balled him with a shitty contract.

In fairness, he had played one consistent season after many inconsistent ones. Port offered him a good contract over more years. I don't blame the Tigers for letting him go but we pretty quickly realised that we needed more of his type.

I think we've upgraded on him with the blokes we've brought in since he left. That doesn't stop me from hoping he does well whenever he plays anyone other than the Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would have stayed a tiger but dan richardson low balled him with a shitty contract.
I remember talking to Matty at the B and F after he announced he was leaving and he told me he was offered a one year contract only on low coin and that the Port offer was really his only chance to make some real money out of football in what was left of his career. Told me it had been his dream to play for the tiges, didn't want to leave but had to leave to try and shore up his financial future. Loved the club.

Makes you wonder how he'd go in tiger colours today with our gameplan. Saw a tackle he laid on Dusty earlier in the year (one of the few to do it). His pace, endurance and tenacity...probably would have been a handy member of the mosquito fleet who could rotate up on a wing.

Makes you wonder how he'd go in tiger colours today with our gameplan. Saw a tackle he laid on Dusty earlier in the year (one of the few to do it). His pace, endurance and tenacity...probably would have been a handy member of the mosquito fleet who could rotate up on a wing.

He would brain them. His pace was missed as Carlton overran us in the '13 elimination final, which has always staggered me til this day why we didn't at least match Port's offer.

A couple of years ago he'd have been right amongst it, this year sadly has struggled big time with staying on the park.

Rated him at Richmond and have loved what he brought to Port, but I would suspect 2017 was his last season in the AFL.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some Richmond bath water. As reference by Brian Taylor last year and others to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back