Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We are taking shortcuts again.

We need to be developing a key forward at all costs or two. No point playing them in the VFL where they never learn anything because the defenders are so much shitter.

Stick Chol and Garthwaite/Moore in the senior team and just live with the consequences.

Nankervis is spent and probably needs a week off because he has been ridden into the ground by a poor coach and a poor recruiting team. WTF is Maric still on our list if he cant play, he's not going to get any better you dumb arseholes.

Can someone find out how Rich74 is i haven't heard from him yesterday and today.
Geez, you are "pumped" and up and about.
If I didn't know better I would think that you enjoyed the loss yesterday! :eek::p

You are most definitely #eci :thumbsu:

Thread needs less of this
I haven't seen anyone say extend.
These losses are such a common trend under Dimma, especially after a promising win. Nothing has changed from the team that lost to Carlton in the elim. Different personnel, same mental weakness. Heads need to roll to change this coz Dimma clearly can't fix it

We are taking shortcuts again.

We need to be developing a key forward at all costs or two. No point playing them in the VFL where they never learn anything because the defenders are so much shitter.

Stick Chol and Garthwaite/Moore in the senior team and just live with the consequences.

Nankervis is spent and probably needs a week off because he has been ridden into the ground by a poor coach and a poor recruiting team. WTF is Maric still on our list if he cant play, he's not going to get any better you dumb arseholes.
And more of this....
#ECO
Snowden is a good flick

Watch the Handmaids tale on SBS on demand. great new show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with Wang whilst the club continues with duds like Prestia and Hunt.
Show some balls and trade out our top 5 and undertake a GWS type build.
I'd rather 2 more years of shitness with the hope of getting 20 AFL standard players, rather than trying to make finals on the back of 5 top players and having sides lock down on them and getting embarrassed. Our b snd c graders aren't good enough to get a flag whilst the top 5 are near there prime.
We're 6-8 years at least off being a serious contender.

he was s**t

as per usual
1s7lz5.jpg

i dont hate him

i dislike him for ******ing richmonds chance to win a flag

prestia and george were terrible too
Pls take elsewhere cannot.. Many threads for this

#eco

I hope this is the start of something for St. Kilda. Would be great to see them take a crack at the flag this year and take it right up to GWS and the Crows.

As for Richmond, it's over. It's not me, it's them.

Dave P.
I hope,this is your kooky sense of humour , who on earth outside of st.kilda cgaf where they're at , it's all about us

I'm with Wang whilst the club continues with duds like Prestia and Hunt.
Show some balls and trade out our top 5 and undertake a GWS type build.
I'd rather 2 more years of shitness with the hope of getting 20 AFL standard players, rather than trying to make finals on the back of 5 top players and having sides lock down on them and getting embarrassed. Our b snd c graders aren't good enough to get a flag whilst the top 5 are near there prime.
We're 6-8 years at least off being a serious contender.
Lol , perhaps raze punt rd while you're at it , anymore stupid ideas , let me know when that blueprint last worked and don't say GWS coz they've added experienced players to put space bw them and GC , ward, shaw, Davis, Griffen , Mumford

I hope,this is your kooky sense of humour , who on earth outside of st.kilda cgaf where they're at , it's all about us
One of the benefits of being #eco is enjoying football again. For me, this means supporting other underdog teams once Richmond's season is done. Whilst we're clinging to a spot in the 8, I've seen enough to say we are no hope of winning the flag this year. While my heart is always with the Tigers, I'll take a pretty healthy interest in St. Kilda's chances this year. They will play finals and, if they can keep playing like they did last night against us, they might go all the way.

Hope this doesn't earn me a ban :)

Cheers.

Dave P.

Lol , perhaps raze punt rd while you're at it , anymore stupid ideas , let me know when that blueprint last worked and don't say GWS coz they've added experienced players to put space bw them and GC , ward, shaw, Davis, Griffen , Mumford
And Delidio.

Back