Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1725 with Hill, Darcy, Murphy, Doch, Hibberd & Hannan...put Nank on the bench for Darcy - interested to see if that works?? Struggling to believe a few weeks ago I couldn't decide between Treloar & Zorko...killing me.

Everything was going along nicely after 3 games. I was predicted to win all my league games and had Mitchell's 143 as C. Since that match effing disaster after disaster.
Kennedy pulls out for the swans and even though I have SPP as cover it's likely to cost me 30+ points. Other 4 Swans were reasonable without being great. Then with my cash league opponent having put the C on Rocky he has an unbelievable 181. Tuohy sucks to a 65 and Rocky & Martin were subpar.
This then gets followed with a crappy 73 from Nank and my expected 100 point win is now a probable 100 point loss. :( :mad:

2020 with yeo and doch to come not a good week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything was going along nicely after 3 games. I was predicted to win all my league games and had Mitchell's 143 as C. Since that match effing disaster after disaster.
Kennedy pulls out for the swans and even though I have SPP as cover it's likely to cost me 30+ points. Other 4 Swans were reasonable without being great. Then with my cash league opponent having put the C on Rocky he has an unbelievable 181. Tuohy sucks to a 65 and Rocky & Martin were subpar.
This then gets followed with a crappy 73 from Nank and my expected 100 point win is now a probable 100 point loss. :( :mad:

I assume you mean the cash league opponent put the C on Zorko as Rocky's score was a long way off 181.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to get Rocky next week, but Zorko's form is way too good to ignore (famous last words!). Also, he doesnt have an injury history like Rocky.
I've captained Zorko once this year. He got 45. Don't chase points with this guy, you be burned.

So many of us had M Hibberd in our squads from round 1 but after that Bwad wouldn't play him again. So we get rid of him just in time for arseole to start playing him again. Now he looks like getting 90+ today. :(

So many of us had M Hibberd in our squads from round 1 but after that Bwad wouldn't play him again. So we get rid of him just in time for arseole to start playing him again. Now he looks like getting 90+ today. :(
I held him all along in the Mids, his DPP was very useful now he might actually make some coin

Just hit 2040 but only have 2 players (Gaff and Yeo) left. 2200 would be under par given some huge premo scores this week (many midfields would have Danger, Mitchell and Zorko).

I've been banging on about him for weeks

That's his standard VFL output, but nope, Bwad would rather play C graders like Atley and Mullett who wouldn't get a kick in many other AFL teams.

He has the tools to be a KK type of player imo, but his coach would rather play players with vastly inferior potential/guys who have peaked and plateaud.

I held him all along in the Mids, his DPP was very useful now he might actually make some coin

Just hit 2040 but only have 2 players (Gaff and Yeo) left. 2200 would be under par given some huge premo scores this week (many midfields would have Danger, Mitchell and Zorko).
I also kept him and left him to rot at M11, looks like he might offer good coverage at the back end of the year when trades are crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back