Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am still #eci right now, but if we lose to Brisbane then I may turn #eco for the first time in a while.

"In the meantime, cling tooth and nail to the following rule: not to give in to adversity, not to trust prosperity, and always take full note of fortune's habit of behaving just as she pleases."

One of the benefits of being #eco is enjoying football again. For me, this means supporting other underdog teams once Richmond's season is done. Whilst we're clinging to a spot in the 8, I've seen enough to say we are no hope of winning the flag this year. While my heart is always with the Tigers, I'll take a pretty healthy interest in St. Kilda's chances this year. They will play finals and, if they can keep playing like they did last night against us, they might go all the way.

Hope this doesn't earn me a ban :)

Cheers.

Dave P.
Have you #eco'd on the Saints too? :D:p

Hehe - yes.

I think I might be #eci on the Tigers. Really looking forward to sitting in the rain on Sunday and watching our boys do their thing.

Cheers.

Dave P.
No man that's the equivalent of saying 'can't lose from here'

#eco

images

Close thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm ashamed to say that I am currently ECI. I may flee to this thread today if things turn pear shaped like a big pretender. Pretending to be all ECO. :(

I have
I'm sick of these bullshit starts to the season... If we had improved we wouldn't be making the same mistakes year after year.
I've had a good look at our list and think it not bad but we need a few players, but my real concern is the coach, I honestly believe hardwick is not up to it and we will never have success well he's incharge.
Im going to take hope from this post.
Lets go Richo

It's so hard for me to pick one side, on the one hand I am still a bit sad we never won the minor premiership and all those other awards we didn't get (incomplete season really) and happy that we basically made a whole state wish they were us.
Please won't someone help me.

It's so hard for me to pick one side, on the one hand I am still a bit sad we never won the minor premiership and all those other awards we didn't get (incomplete season really) and happy that we basically made a whole state wish they were us.
Please won't someone help me.
Sorry fumbles but you've been beyond help for quite a while now.

I love this thread.

No knock anyone who #eco last year (or previous) - we've all got different s**t to deal with. If it worked for you, then great.

Congrats to all those with the balls who remained #eci - hope you let everyone know about it too.

Back