Game Day Fremantle v West Coast

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're still in this. We definitely settled in the second half of the qtr even though we haven't got reward for effort.

The eagles haven't exactly been 4 qtr performers this year either. Just need to hang tough and work our way back into it. Fyfey is in beast mode form so that augurs well.

If we had a forward line the scoreline might be a bit closer.
It has nothing to do with the forward line, they keep sitting balls on their head or kicking it to grass. Brad Hill is a woeful kick unless at goal, he should never kick it into the 50. He's not the only one though today.

Make no mistake this is just terrible coaching - no forward line and blokes like Logue who should be earning stripes in Peel.
IT IS NOT THE GOD DAMN ******* FORWARD LINE. This is a forward line who kicked 14 goals last week. Its the delivery...

Looking like an ordinary pick.

Definitely looks an athlete over a footballer, but that never stopped players like Croad being good players, albeit not great.

Don't think he'll ever be a mid or a forward though.

Just a tight game so far. It'll open up in the second half and I think we'll be dangerous.

On GT-I9506 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If it opens up, then expect Kennedy to get double figures. We have exactly zero forward so how exactly will we catch up let alone outscore them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Freo ever have a functioning forward line? I'm relatively new to this sport (2011) and goals have always seemed painful to come by. Why don't they ******* fix this problem? It is infuriating.

Definitely looks an athlete over a footballer, but that never stopped players like Croad being good players, albeit not great.

Don't think he'll ever be a mid or a forward though.
For me he looks more like a timid player than a non-footballer. He doesn't have that cockiness to play well as a first year player.

We're not out of this but hard to see us kicking enough goals to win it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back