Preview Richmond vs GWS | Sunday July 23rd | MCG 1:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant read Sterge!! And we danced with strangers dressed in yellow and black in the streets of Richmond 1980
Hey! I wrote it you bastard

Could be another game lost at the selection table :eek:

We have been out of form the last few weeks, hopefully we are on the improve and can hit our straps this weekend.
GWS also have been struggling.

Tough call. The long suffering ECO side of me sees us losing, if we play to our best and kick straight, we could snag this one.

As I'm still very much #ECI this season, Tiges by 17.

the only good thing abt swans is that we have that game in
Could be another game lost at the selection table :eek:

We have been out of form the last few weeks, hopefully we are on the improve and can hit our straps this weekend.
GWS also have been struggling.

Tough call. The long suffering ECO side of me sees us losing, if we play to our best and kick straight, we could snag this one.

As I'm still very much #ECI this season, Tiges by 17.
#eci for me too mate, i refuse to draw the #eco curtains on this season

tiges by 29

Would be good if did something novel and won by a large margin. Using the power of the AFL Ladder predictor a 10 goal win gets us above GWS on the ladder and a draw between Port and Dees gets us to third. Tigers by 60

upload_2017-7-18_8-26-41.png

Just in response to the previous ladder discussions, here's my final prediction. This has us versing Essendon at the MCG in an elimination final. Beating them, we'd likely move on to verse Port Adelaide.

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 6.00.46 pm.png

Look, we need to win this game. We currently have a losing record at the MCG vs the interstate sides and quite an ordinary record vs the top 4 sides. This is our MCG record vs the interstate sides:

Wins:
- West Coast (MCG)

Losses:
- Fremantle (MCG)
- Sydney (MCG)

This is our home ground and they are travelling here. We should be aiming to perform a lot better than that regardless of how good our opposition are.

If I know Richmond, they usually perform in these kind of situations as they aren't in the top 4 and are not being hyped up. I expect them to win this game (unless the changes are really bad later in the week).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance of this happening but I'd love to see C Moore elevated and play on the weekend
Heard the reasons why he's not ready but I think our current situation with our talls would make it a worthwhile risk.
For starters he would offer more than either Soldo or Elton. Although smaller he has a huge leap and offers considerably more at ground level. OK his kicking is iffy but geez Georges kicking hasn't stopped him from getting a regular gig.

No chance of this happening but I'd love to see C Moore elevated and play on the weekend
Heard the reasons why he's not ready but I think our current situation with our talls would make it a worthwhile risk.
For starters he would offer more than either Soldo or Elton. Although smaller he has a huge leap and offers considerably more at ground level. OK his kicking is iffy but geez Georges kicking hasn't stopped him from getting a regular gig.
His VFL form doesn't warrant it. How would you justify it.

Although I'll mainly be focusing on how we play, I'm looking forward to watching Josh Kelly go about his business in the flesh Sunday afternoon. Been a huge fan of this bloke for years now and have been hoping we made a play for him but unfortunately it never eventuated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yer, Kelly is a weapon. Needs someone to go with him.

GWS are off right now, so right for the picking, but gee we need to improve on last week to get them.

We owe them, make it happen Tiges!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back