Song contest part 6; Host - royboy2; Theme - Songs you like to sing; Botes due Sunday 11:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats nice dear.

Boted last night. Host hasn't acknowledged it yet.

#worsthostever

giphy.gif

Boted

Hey OES , I think you should change the thread title from SC Part 6 to Song Contest pt.6

All of us flogs know that SC is short for song contest, but fresh blood is always good. Potential contestants are more likely to check out the thread if they can instantly see what's going on here via the contents page.

So was the first sport theme round, there aren't that many great sport related songs to choose from, most are pretty average.
Yep...

Why we needed to have a redux of the Sports theme, I will never know. I think it was Marklar_33 who mentioned people "wasting their noms", but I'm f**ked if I can think of anything else worth nominating for this dud theme. I laughed when I saw two of my nom ideas on the playlist. The temptation is to give them votes, except they're both s**t. :D Which leaves a few stale old whores and a bunch of other crap.

Someone should've nommed 'Down Under'. I would've given it 5 votes. s**t, maybe I should've nominated it. Oh, that's right. IKnowtheDog probably would've disallowed it 'cos it finished 3rd once before.

I think this was possibly the worst playlist ever. (Definitely the #worsthostever :))

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey OES , I think you should change the thread title from SC Part 6 to Song Contest pt.6

All of us flogs know that SC is short for song contest, but fresh blood is always good. Potential contestants are more likely to check out the thread if they can instantly see what's going on here via the contents page.
I tended to shorten the names of the themes myself.

has a best of the best round been done here?
if not I think we should do it, can only nominate a previous winner (except one of your own)
Best of the best? The winning songs and podiums are usually the least interesting songs on the playlist. They're often the most recognisable tunes (overplayed hits) which people have heard many times before, but rarely the best songs.

Most of my previous podiums are the least interesting songs to me. I'm sometimes a bit embarrassed to nom them and score heaps of votes

Still, it might make for an interesting round purely from a contest standpoint, if not as a listening exercise.

I generally don't like the themes which become a race to get your whore nom confirmed. I would always prefer if people took 24 hours to have a think about it and choose something less obvious. "Best of the Best" would create a stampede of whore noms. :D

Still, it might be fun for a quick comp - if we get it done within 48hrs

Best of the best? The winning songs and podiums are usually the least interesting songs on the playlist. They're often the most recognisable tunes (overplayed hits) which people have heard many times before, but rarely the best songs.

Most of my previous podiums are the least interesting songs to me. I'm sometimes a bit embarrassed to nom them and score heaps of votes

Still, it might make for an interesting round purely from a contest standpoint, if not as a listening exercise.

I generally don't like the themes which become a race to get your whore nom confirmed. I would always prefer if people took 24 hours to have a think about it and choose something less obvious. "Best of the Best" would create a stampede of whore noms. :D

Still, it might be fun for a quick comp - if we get it done within 48hrs
Best of the Billies then.

Got rid of the prefix. I don't think it's music and entertainment anyway. Honestly the prefix is a waste IMO. Gives me more room.

2010's redux? I'm totally up for that.

Got rid of the prefix. I don't think it's music and entertainment anyway. Honestly the prefix is a waste IMO. Gives me more room.

I'd prefer a Politics prefix myself. Shitfights, melts, chest beating, insults and general childishness, just like an average day in Parliament really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back