Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else finished the second season of AoT?

Personally I was a little underwhelmed by it. Was very slow paced and nothing was really answered (apart from who were the Armoured and Colossal Titans) hopefully season 3 is a bit better as the manga moves further ahead giving us more content.

I finished Accel World and very disappointed there was no second season. Just not popular enough and other things were more important for the studios to produce is what I managed to glean from online sources.

Powered through the first season of Bakuman, really good, maybe a bit of filler but enjoyable.

Watched Ore on Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (My little sister can't be this cute). Was a fun one to watch but don't think the bonus at the end was anywhere near good enough just some fan service for those that like Kuroneko. I felt like Kirino was a bit over the top which really crossed the anime into comedy parody territory more than anything.

I started Nodame Cantabile and think it's funny enough and seems more mature than most romance anime so I'll probably keep pushing forward.

Currently reading through the latest reboot run of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Starts off a bit wobbly but it gets better. They've clearly done these to cater to the adults who grew up with He-Man and She-Ra. Lots of blood and violence and even a bit if sex. Very different to the Filmation cartoon! They are using the She-Ra origins from the cartoon to good effect.

Does anyone here buy manga? I'm currently looking for English volumes of Fist of the North Star and it's like treasure hunting.

I'm about to start Naruto, which I think is the series before Naruto Shippuden.
Any good?
Preferred it to Shippuden. If you liked Shippuden you'll like the original series.

Caught up to the last translated chapter (86) of MPD Psycho. Does anyone know if more chapters will be translated?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished Steins Gate

f29.png

Masterpiece.

Anyone watching Inuyashiki? If not then start it, only 5 episodes so far. Sofar it's awesome.

Currently watching My First Girlfriend is a Gal.

Great that we have access to Funimation now better then Crunchyroll and Animeclub with english dubbed content.
When did we get access to funimation?

Last edited:
Anyone watching Inuyashiki? If not then start it, only 5 episodes so far. Sofar it's awesome.

I was looking for something new to watch and saw your post and decided to give it a go. It is a seriously good show so thanks for the recommendation. Do you have anything else new you'd recommend?

What's it about?

Grey, just watch it. You'll get hooked straight away :D

I was looking for something new to watch and saw your post and decided to give it a go. It is a seriously good show so thanks for the recommendation. Do you have anything else new you'd recommend?

Hmm, not many good "new" anime these days. But I can recommend you plenty of good anime. Let me know what you've seen and I'll make a list for you :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back