• Cats

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Lions

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Suns

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I might watch, but I'd be neutral forever!

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo, loved living in Freo. The only team except the two new franchises not to win a flag. Know quite a few ex players who are WA boys who are great blokes.

If we merged I'd still support them. As long as we kept our name, song, home ground and jumper. I'd be happy taking their players and academy.

Maybe we can put an orange stripe somewhere on our sock to make them feel part of the club.

A single orange stripe running down the sole of the sock.

Granted nobody would ever see it once the players were wearing shoes. but still
Regulation orange undies makes sense to me...

I watch plenty live non Swans football at the MCG as I am starved of watching the Swans.

I'm a dual Swans/Giants member for exactly the same reason, yet you don't get that???

Being a GWS member doesn't make you a GWS fan. In the early days I barracked for them when I was there for sure, but at that stage a GWS win could only benefit the Swans. Nowadays, my allegiances lay with whatever result benefits the Swans.

I sat in the stands and barracked for the #bravedogs in the PF last year because I thought it was our best chance to win the flag. Little did I know at the time that the umps would also be barracking for the #bravedogs with even more passion 7 days later...

I'm a dual Swans/Giants member for exactly the same reason, yet you don't get that???

Being a GWS member doesn't make you a GWS fan. In the early days I barracked for them when I was there for sure, but at that stage a GWS win could only benefit the Swans. Nowadays, my allegiances lay with whatever result benefits the Swans.

I sat in the stands and barracked for the #bravedogs in the PF last year because I thought it was our best chance to win the flag. Little did I know at the time that the umps would also be barracking for the #bravedogs with even more passion 7 days later...
I was a duel member also from their inception until this season but let my Giants membership drop.
Since moving up the coast a few years ago, i have been less and less interested in driving down to watch them and after the semi at ANZ last year, I thought the manner in which they played that game deplorable and decided I had better things to do with my money.

So Bears = NRL version of Richmond.

Richmond have actually had success.

Bears are more akin to Bulldogs/St.Kilda

South Sydney are the equivelant of Richmond,

Huge success in the past, but now not very relevant.

Souffs should never have been let back into the comp.

Richmond have actually had success.

Bears are more akin to Bulldogs/St.Kilda

South Sydney are the equivelant of Richmond,

Huge success in the past, but now not very relevant.

Souffs should never have been let back into the comp.
Why should Souths not be in the comp? What an odd comment. They also won a premiership in 2014 and have a huge following and backed by serious coin now. I'm not a souths man btw.

Why should Souths not be in the comp? What an odd comment. They also won a premiership in 2014 and have a huge following and backed by serious coin now. I'm not a souths man btw.
Hate souths.

Balmain, western suburbs and north died.

Roosters and eagles are also s**t stains

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hate souths.

Balmain, western suburbs and north died.

Roosters and eagles are also s**t stains

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What's your opinion on the Newtown Jets then? So when the s**t fight happened you were all of what, 5 years old? Wests, give me a break.

So Bears = NRL version of Richmond.

Probably more like the NY Mets.

The struggling little brother under the heel of the evil Yankees/Manly, and a running joke for decades.

But have always attracted a loyal followi g who cannot stand silvertails.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back