Changes from Round 21, 2016:

Port:
OUT:
Pittard, Amon, Palmer, Krakouer, O'Shea, Young, Lobbe
IN: Ryder, SPP, Houston, Atley, White, Hartlett, Jonas

Melbourne:
OUT:
Vince, N. Jones, Bugg, Brayshaw, Vandenberg, Pedersen, Kent, Stretch
IN: Lewis, Melksham, Hibberd, Neal-Bullen, Salem, Trengove, Hannan, Kennedy-Harris

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=6348

Anybody know if there was any travelling emg? I see all 3 emg named for the maggies but that doesn't mean too much

Watched the match highlights of our most recent game to Melbourne

1. Christ, most their goals came from halfhearted efforts from our players and how disfunctional our backline was.

2. My memory of it was that we lost to them at Alice Springs but it was actually at the Oval. FFS Port
I was emotionally checked out of the season by then. Barely remember it.

It's bizarre. I was at that game yet I don't remember it at all!

That game, we brought in Lobbe and O'Shea for Butcher and Stewart, which goes to show how desperate our list problems were at the time.

Our two tall forwards that day were Westhoff and Dixon, they scored 0.1 between them. Disgraceful.

Jasper Pittard has nine clangers that game, thank * we dropped him this week.

That Melbourne @ AO game last year was as shambolic as they come.

Although it seems to me like they play AO very well. Beat us there last year, Crows this year and very nearly did the double on both SA teams in 2014.

Rewatched the highlights, what a mess. No effort at all. Reminds me of the Essendon game this year.

D-Rod is emergency goal umpire.

Should have given him a gig seeing as he played for both clubs, although his Melbourne 2013 stint is rather forgettable.

I'm imagining the reception when he lines up in front of the Port faithful in the future.
Need Charlie to bowl over a goal ump early on tomorrow so we can get Rodan in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SLIDING DOORS
If
you're a regular reader ...

then ... you've long known of our love of Chad. Didn't think it could increase, but it has, on the back of the new string to his bow, that of gun midfielder.

Even though it's such a low quality column, I use to be a regular reader - out of habit more than anything. Then one day I decided I'd had enough and made a conscious effort to stop. I wish more people would do the same.

Don't think I have been this nervous waiting for a game in a longtime. Win the next two and top four is basically a lock and anything could happen, possibly even top 2 given geelongs upcoming games.

jeez can't even imagine the pressure of a port v crows gf. Might have a heart attack during the week.

Don't let me down tomorrow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back