Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
grimes did say something like that but think he just got his words twisted up. it was on wednesday night not last night

My bad, was the night before 19/7

About 21 minutes in:

"We're really excited that he'll be around for longer"
and then
"but ultimately it's his decision etc "
Ok then. Interesting. Clearly Grimes hasn't been reading the #lolnorf board lately. He would know that he's already signed with Norf.

Okay, I have been thinking about this. I keep reading Dusty is going to Norf as he has a friend there, and if Swan was at Collingwood, no doubt he would be looking at leaving us to go there. Why can't we just get him a friend at Richmond and that should link him to staying with us? Pay him $1 mill a year and use the other $200k to lure Swan out of retirement or buy him a friend as he has no mates at Richmond. I just solved the problem.

Okay, I have been thinking about this. I keep reading Dusty is going to Norf as he has a friend there, and if Swan was at Collingwood, no doubt he would be looking at leaving us to go there. Why can't we just get him a friend at Richmond and that should link him to staying with us? Pay him $1 mill a year and use the other $200k to lure Swan out of retirement or buy him a friend as he has no mates at Richmond. I just solved the problem.
Just give Swanny a mickey-mouse coaching gig then, wouldn't be counted in the players' salary cap at all then. ;)

Certified Legendary Thread

giphy.gif

at that juncture in RFC history , its fair to say we couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, on any KPI we re light years ahead of where we were then, at worst we could limit damage with some shrewd recruiting , coz with 2 x r1 plus compo it means you can. I expect he ll commit, in terms of an option, NM couldn't be more diametrically opposed to where he is right now ,
lol. I do hope that you knew I was taking the piss... :D

Certified Legendary Thread

giphy.gif
Spam the it's happening gif when he re-signs with us.

Will be quite the boost leading into finals while #lolnorf have to scramble for Nick Suban and Zaharakis who are too good for them as well.

Dustin has many friends at Punt Rd. Just hilarious what the media grab onto. Marley Williams is one of 6 reasons why he would move to #lolnorf!? Spare me.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Dylan Grimes may have almost let a cat out of the bag in an interview last night on AFL tonight.
Anyone else see it?

Yeah I saw it, I think he just misspoke though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustin has many friends at Punt Rd. Just hilarious what the media grab onto. Marley Williams is one of 6 reasons why he would move to #lolnorf!? Spare me.

Haere Ra

No Kiwi, it is clear he has no mates at Punt rd. He's gone :(

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

What did he say?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can't remember word for word but it was something like it will be good playing with him next year. Something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really do not appreciate my comments bn put on the north board and been commented on by north flogs when i comment on here. . #shudders

I really do not appreciate my comments bn put on the north board and been commented on by north flogs when i comment on here. . #shudders

you are actually an alt for sooz

#ownyournorfness

Lol , that's my second Larf for the night , no mates at richmond !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back