Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

You're all f***ing Harvey Milk when it comes to gay rights for Muslims, but it's crickets from you for the local NTTAWWTs. It's difficult to take your concern seriously mate.

I have no issues whatsoever with gay people, but i don't really agree with gay marriage and would like to see a plebiscite, to see where the country stands.

i don't agree with polygamy either.

But i am not a practicing church going Christian.

i think some things are better left alone - that's 2 of them.

I am also from Irish descent and understand some of the Irish problem and the pretty vile behaviour via the English over centuries.

I think the marxist leftist *s who run the ship now via Labour politics at these councils in Ireland are clowns for throwing their lot in with the Palestinians who are IMO for want of a better word Terrorists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't support gay rights in Australia you should probably stop using gay people's plight in Muslim countries to reinforce your anti Islamic message. It makes you look like a twat.

Only in the eyes of people like yourself, not agreeing with gay marriage does not mean anti gay.

Some people would say you have a fundamentalist type zeal on those matters.

You're all f***ing Harvey Milk when it comes to gay rights for Muslims, but it's crickets from you for the local NTTAWWTs. It's difficult to take your concern seriously mate.

Take the poster's concern out of it; it's enough to note the irony involved in that article.

I think the marxist leftist ******s who run the ship now via Labour politics at these councils in Ireland are clowns for throwing their lot in with the Palestinians who are IMO for want of a better word Terrorists.

18 of the 40 councillors are from the conservative side of politics.

There is no evidence that any of the councillors are marxist, though in any group of 40 politicians it is likely that some will be "******s".

"No member of the council voted against the motion."

If you can't support gay rights in Australia you should probably stop using gay people's plight in Muslim countries to reinforce your anti Islamic message. It makes you look like a twat.

So the plight of gay people in Australia is similar to, and should receive as much attention as say.... the rights of gay people in Muslim countries?

Or is one perhaps a more serious issue than the other and warrants a lot more focus?

People scream Russia. But the Israelis have hijacked and are abusing American power right in front of everyone's eyes and no one has the guts to do anything about it. What a disgraceful proposal.

Israel owns the U.S congress, Most of the world's banks, including the U.S Fed reserve & most of the Western media.

They have bought off, bought out & made cowards of the entire United States of America.....And anyone who becomes a seeming threat is eliminated forthwith.

Welcome to the real world.

Israel owns the U.S congress, Most of the world's banks, including the U.S Fed reserve & most of the Western media.
Conspiracies board would be a better place for this.

Can you please list the banks that Israel owns. Also list the media that the country of Israel owns.

cool thx.

They have bought off, bought out & made cowards of the entire United States of America.....And anyone who becomes a seeming threat is eliminated forthwith.

Welcome to the real world.

You'd make a great Goebbels

Remove this Banner Ad

Back