Game Day Round 18 Freo v Hawks @ Subi 5:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Logue will come good but whenever he takes a mark he runs backwards and looks around for a decade. Needs to be way quicker.

You're saying two different things: it wouldn't help and it's not possible. I'm not saying either of those things. We need a decent mark who can control the game for us at the tip of our attack. At the moment every ball is a chaos ball.
I'm saying because it's not possible, it wouldn't help.

did you hear Brian lake at half time?....Clarkson yes Clarkson is playing 2 behind the ball ,our players once again can't think they're way out of wet paper bag
Pav is a Lyon puppet but he reckons our disposal efficiency is the difference.
However Dunstall is saying the same thing so it must be an alfoil hat,Koolaid thing.
I thought there was a lot of good stuff in that half. The top few % of execution is lacking but the attitude to play on and some of the transition has been exciting.
We aren't good enough yet but there is some good talent coming through. Weller, Blakely, Darcy etc.
Hughes,Ryan,Cox and Mr Logue are taking strides across the quicksand of supporter recognition too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise hawthorn are playing 2 behind the ball??,clogging our fwd half??

Same with derby. But how yiu beat that is by moving the ball quickly and attacking. We should be taking loads of intercept marks like they are but Ross wants the Spurr to spoil all the time.

did you hear Brian lake at half time?....Clarkson yes Clarkson is playing 2 behind the ball ,our players once again can't think they're way out of wet paper bag

I'm telling ya, hitting targets 40m out instead of bombing to the top of the square. If we miss we set up with the behind. If not it's a goal.

Right now we Hawks flooding all we're doing is turning it over and not working hard/quick enough on the turn around to keep the ball inside 50 which creates easy scores for Hawthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back