Play Nice Dustin Martin to North | 31/8: DM signed at RFC for 1.3m/7yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think trade 2018 first round pick to gws and trade goldy to whoever and give them that pick. 2018 meant to be a great draft but we have Taryn Thomas via academy. Use our first round pick in this years draft. Dusty as a RFA

Sounds feasible for Kelly. Essentially first rounder and Goldy for Kelly.

It seems my disagreement with the North fans here is I don't see Dusty as RFA working, I see something like with Danger unfolding where we want something back. I suppose time will tell (although hopefully not in my interest :p)

I dont think Dusty will leave.
He has a fan base of 70,000 ferals at the tigers.
He is a shy bloke who wouldnt be able to walk down the street without abuse.
Could he really be able to handle the hate?

I am not convinced that works for GWS. Goldy is a year younger than Mummy (or is it two?) and is out of form. Importantly, GWS' salary cap is bulging. Unless we offer to pay Goldys wage, they will not be able to add him.

It seems my disagreement with the North fans here is I don't see Dusty as RFA working, I see something like with Danger unfolding where we want something back. I suppose time will tell (although hopefully not in my interest :p)
why? the danger deal only happined because they didnt make an offer because they didnt have the cap room to make an offer that risked being met by adelaide. if the tigers match the offer he stays, if they dont he goes, (providing he likes the offer). simples.

I am not convinced that works for GWS. Goldy is a year younger than Mummy (or is it two?) and is out of form. Importantly, GWS' salary cap is bulging. Unless we offer to pay Goldys wage, they will not be able to add him.
they wont take goldy, why would they, he will be part of a 3 way deal if he is part of the trade.

It isn't Goldy to GWS. It's the pick we might get for him from elsewhere.

I dont think Dusty will leave.
He has a fan base of 70,000 ferals at the tigers.
He is a shy bloke who wouldnt be able to walk down the street without abuse.
Could he really be able to handle the hate?
I can't see many doing this.... I can see many threatening to do this but in the moment, balls would shrink quiet remarkably.

Last edited:
Why do people engage in these convoluted trade scenarios with Richmond supporters.

If he comes to North, and my :fireemoji:mail box is on fire:fireemoji:, then Richmond will be getting a compensation pick.

This rubbish about matching offers to force trades is unmitigated bullshit. It's fairyland stuff.

Why do people engage in these convoluted trade scenarios with Richmond supporters.

If he comes to North, and my :fireemoji:mail box is on fire:fireemoji:, then Richmond will be getting a compensation pick.

This rubbish about matching offers to force trades is unmitigated bullshit. It's fairyland stuff.

Is your mail hotter than a Jennifer Hawkins , Miranda Kerr double

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might be the only normal tiger fan.
But if he is going to get a million at the tigers then no way he would leave.
I say he will be signed the day after you lose your first final.

I think most Tiger fans while being really disappointed wouldn't hate on him especially after the dust settles, definitely animosity when or if it all goes down.

He could just refuse to sign and go through the pre season draft if we have pick 1.

That takes the matching bullshite out of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back