Song contest part 6; Host - royboy2; Theme - Songs you like to sing; Botes due Sunday 11:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the meantime, while we're waiting, let's all listen to the 2nd song from Corey Feldman's last album. (10 years in the making, pilloried on line and derided as the worst album ever made.)

This former 80's child actor is hilariously deluded. He thinks he is a modern day 45yo Michael Jackson.

Funny to think he actually worked hard on this track, listening to it over and over through his headphones, adjusting the levels and tweaking the autotune

Try and get through all 3 minutes, if you can. I especially like the breakdown at 2:00

* you for making me aware this exists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm convinced people only nom Paul Kelly songs for my reaction. I'll save you the time.

My reaction to any Paul Kelly song except "to her door" or "dumb things" - skip.

In the meantime, while we're waiting, let's all listen to the 2nd song from Corey Feldman's last album. (10 years in the making, pilloried on line and derided as the worst album ever made.)

This former 80's child actor is hilariously deluded. He thinks he is a modern day 45yo Michael Jackson.

Funny to think he actually worked hard on this track, listening to it over and over through his headphones, adjusting the levels and tweaking the autotune

Try and get through all 3 minutes, if you can. I especially like the breakdown at 2:00

Why BOO, why? Inflicting such pain on my brain.

I made it all the way through.

Only if I am allowed to count the deep coma I fell into.

Whoever is in your DP Sozabarus looks so much like Caleb Marchbank for me.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back