Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on your thoughts on Sloane.

Depending on your bench cover I'd go option 2. Heeney is scoring well, Swans in form, fairly good draw, and allows you another dp to cover outs (with no more trades)

Cheers, that's the way I'm leaning too.

Pendles and Newman to Beames and Piggerd

Gimme the 50k now.

*mic drop*

Edit: *pickup mic sheepishly*

Hmm actually maybe titch and glass in instead, then heater to piggerd next week.

Last edited:

Dahl, Macrae, Yeo, Nank and Heeney.
Depending on how loaded up with Swans you are.... Buddy.
If you have a ruck dp like Strandica or Nank, consider Ryder.
If you need to replace a mid dp and looking for a POD, think about Wallis. Will give you extra 50k in the bank and a 3 round avg of 100. Leaves you with 3 trades and 160k?

I guess that is what bench cover was for?

Ive lost Greene also (Greenwood cover) as well as Wingard (Ryder cover with Darcy off the bench) so can cope without a trade. Must as I'm pissed off, that's what all that team planning was for, so looking forward to a few people copping donuts.

I can already tell how this week will go.... pending any other unkown outs or injuries i am unaware of.. I will be seriously contemplating dumping Greene... Even when he does return, he is no guarantee of keeping himself out of trouble..

Only likely replacement I can see would be Josh Kennedy (WC), in only 10% of teams and WC play 3 out of 5 remaining games at Domain.... 2 against lower opponents (Lions & Blues).... ??

If I did this, it will leave me with 2 Trades and all up about $120k in the kitty heading into SC finals..

Got Greene and Newman. 4 trades left, 6.6K in the Kitty. Got Greenwood cover for Greene. Thinking of holding for one more week to reassess but Newman looks cooked. Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment I am thinking:

Scharenberg > Glass
Z.Fisher > T. Lynch (Gold Coast) (Using DPP) and Lynch can be used as F7 when Greene returns

Just means I will still have Zac Jones as D6 with only 2 trades left. :'(

Good luck with Lynch. Had him for 4-5 weeks & couldn't wait to get rid of him. In theory, he sounds like a great F7, but it rarely works like that. Suns aren't exactly known as a Friday night team either!

Re: Newman, I'm holding him... But he was always slated as My D7 anyway, so nothing really changes. Those that thought he could last the season as D6 were always being a little optimistic. If you have 4+ trades left, I'd maybe cash him in... But with 2 trades left, I'm holding. If he gets dropped, I'll just hope that Ryan returns to take the D7 position.

Re: Greene, I'm also holding. But if I had 4+ trades left, I'd be trading him quick smart. Again, that's why we have cover. If we can get 180 from Greenwood over the 2 weeks, well that's not far from what Toby was averaging anyway.

Rockliff to the bench, although with Zorko getting a week, hopefully he has a free role this week so maybe, just maybe I get a 60 from him :(
8848465.gif

Pendles and Newman out

Hurley and Bayok in.

1 trade left, 265k.

Will go Berry to Kreuzer next week and thats stumps
Are you sure on Hurley ? .......what about his consistency?

Wish i could get Kruezer in, but think Gawn is just hitting his straps (looked good o the weekend) ......and Witts just very consistent

Good luck with Lynch. Had him for 4-5 weeks & couldn't wait to get rid of him. In theory, he sounds like a great F7, but it rarely works like that. Suns aren't exactly known as a Friday night team either!
With Pendles out for 4 weeks looks like I will have to change plan:
Pendles > Sloane
Jones > Roberton

Means I will have to use Parsons, as cover for Greene for 2 weeks though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back