Revisionism The extent of the Holocaust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the crux of the issue lies, in to what extent the attempted hijacking of the central tenet of WW11, being shanghaied & re-named into "The Holacaust", is being used as a cover & defense for all kinds of atrocities perpetrated since, by the Right-wing militant Zionist movement against Palestinians & the secular Arab world in general.....There is little doubting that this entire 'Terrorist Narrative', drawn up & inaugurated by Netanyahu & Bush senior, in their attempts to foster an 'Israeli paranoid mind-set' onto the Western world in general (Surrounded by Arabs on all sides & at the mercy of them) has been all too successful.....Particularly with the focus upon Islamophobia & European immigration, resulting from these ethnic cleansing foreign policies....The ease with which this has been achieved, on the back of MSM propaganda support & 16 years of illegal & unconstitutional wars, is overwhelmingly apparent & shocking in the extreme at their general acceptance & lack of media & U.N protest at their inhumanity.

2 wrongs don't make a right....We are all too familiar with the history of the SS, the Igrun & the C.I.A, with their 'terrorist' tactics & activities.....It's time people woke-up to the fact that these 3 are now all one & the same entity.

The Likud party, in conjunction with the multi-nat Zionist neo-cons (With the C.I.A as their war-Dogs), are nothing but extremist, right-wing, corporate fascists & Capitalist supremacists....And it's high time people woke up to this fact.

As Assange noted:....When the Snowden story broke, all the essential info was immediately sourced to 2 destinations: The N.Y Times & Mossad in Tel Aviv.....I'll leave it to everyone here to draw their own conclusions from that fact.
I think the 'Sympathy card' - for want of a less callous term- was played quite heavily in early post war years but its currency has faded to very little in modern times.

Israel now survives by the simplest of tried and true methods- might makes right.

Its a shame that the quota for election to the Knesset lends itself to easily being held hostage by ultra nationalist religious extremists.
The religious nutters on the Arab side also help sure up support for the right wing parties of Israel by scaring people into begrudgingly voting for them out of fear.

Jews as a people are after all traditionally not warmongering ultra right wingers (in fact Jews and people of Jewish heritage are well represented within the Left)

So would a number in the hundreds of thousands been enough to garner enough sympathy for the creation of a new country, with its infrastructure built and paid for by German money?
Even if you buy into the Nazi apologists bullshit re. the final solution you cant deny the systematic persecution and dehumanisation that was inflicted on first German and then European Jews.
I think most reasonable people would have agreed having homes, businesses, wealth, possessions stripped from you, then being separated from your family imprisoned, starved and enslaved as deserving decent reparations.
This is something the Nazis not only admited to but bragged about.

Anyway a number in the hundreds of thousands is obviously too low because as I have previously mentioned this number alone was witnessed and recorded by Allied troops after liberation.

It is ridiculous in the extreme to think that huge numbers did not die prior to liberation.

I was under the impression that when the Soviets reached the camps that they had all been abandoned as the prisoners had been forced to march west.

What you say does ring a bell though.

I watched a documentary a few weeks ago with footage of the immediate aftermath of WW2. May have been an isolated case.

I have zero issues with you comments on Zionism and the state of Israel.
Both are political movements and are open to any and all criticism (much well deserved imo)

However this has nothing to do with the suffering experienced by European Jews leading up to and during WW2.

Well my kin got their original homeland so there was a little shimmer of goodness from it.

History is always written by the winners which will always put a biased spin on it.

Have a look at Churchill for example (What he did to India and Greece) that guy was as every bit as bad as Hitler but he is seen as a hero in history.

I can't help but think if Hitler won gg.exe would be calling him out as a racist nutbag while everyone else would be yelling blasphemy!

History is always written by the winners which will always put a biased spin on it.

Have a look at Churchill for example (What he did to India and Greece) that guy was as every bit as bad as Hitler but he is seen as a hero in history.

how many indians did churchill kill ? fair few

Dresden was rather unpleasant also

I can't help but think if Hitler won gg.exe would be calling him out as a racist nutbag while everyone else would be yelling blasphemy!

well said

It's like any conspiracy thread 9/11 included .. when there is actually no evidence of a conspiracy then the conspiracy theories can all differ ..
no evidence of a conspiracy equals pick your agenda and out come.
9/11.. Jews,Bush, CIA, Government insurance claim, drones, missiles , painted military planes etc. everyone has their own vibe because there is no evidence of Jews Bush CIA insurance claim etc

Holocaust .. No gas chambers , gas chambers, a few million to a hundred thousand who just got sick etc . When your conspiracy is made up of rubbish means any thing goes.

Conspiracy theorists never agree on anything because there is never any solid evidence to prove their claims .. it all a vibe.

So the gist of this thread is just blowing in the wind until the next conspiracy poster says what he reckons about the Jews.

your a bit all over the place here. stick to the topic instead of wild generalizations

Wow, so much that is wrong here. Where to start?
Firstly, Churchill wasn't Prime Minister at the time of the Partition of India, it was Clement Attlee.
Secondly, Britain didn't want India to split. They wanted to maintain a unified India
Thirdly it was the Indian Congress, in particular Vallabhbhai Patel, that approved the Partition that led to so many deaths.
I mean, if you're going to comment about historical events - AT LEAST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT :rolleyes:

Firstly, Churchill wasn't Prime Minister at the time of the Partition of India, it was Clement Attlee.
Secondly, Britain didn't want India to split. They wanted to maintain a unified India
Thirdly it was the Indian Congress, in particular Vallabhbhai Patel, that approved the Partition that led to so many deaths.
I mean, if you're going to comment about historical events - AT LEAST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT :rolleyes:

was he in the war cabinet?

did he have much pull?

what was his view on indians?

how many died?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf are you talking about?

I was talking about the Bengal famine and how there is blurred lines about what Churchill did and what he didn't do. Making a point that history goes to the victors and if Hitler had won Churchill would be the one that was evil and started the war and would be the evil martyr who starved and hated India.

Last edited:
These quotes are taken from the official ".United states holocaust memorial museum"

"Calculating the numbers of individuals who were killed as the result of Nazi policies is a difficult task. There is no single wartime document created by Nazi officials that spells out how many people were killed in the Holocaust or World War II."

"The single most important thing to keep in mind when attempting to document numbers of victims of the Holocaust is that no one master list of those who perished exists anywhere in the world"

https://www.ushmm.org

"Jews: up to 6 million

Soviet civilians: around 7 million (including 1.3 Soviet Jewish civilians, who are included in the 6 million figure for Jews)"

So as you can see, things aren't very clear cut. They even have to now change history to include victims of war into their holocaust story and final number.

These quotes are taken from the official ".United states holocaust memorial museum"

"Calculating the numbers of individuals who were killed as the result of Nazi policies is a difficult task. There is no single wartime document created by Nazi officials that spells out how many people were killed in the Holocaust or World War II."

i thought the germans were pretty big on paper work

"Jews: up to 6 million

Soviet civilians: around 7 million (including 1.3 Soviet Jewish civilians, who are included in the 6 million figure for Jews)"

So as you can see, things aren't very clear cut. They even have to now change history to include victims of war into their holocaust story and final number.

they revised the numbers down, without changing the grand total

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about?

I was talking about the Bengal famine and how there is blurred lines about what Churchill did and what he didn't do. Making a point that history goes to the victors and if Hitler had won Churchill would be the one that was evil and started the war and would be the evil martyr who starved and hated India.

the war ended '42 apparently

Established1870
I tagged you here because
A. I'm sick of trying to convince these tinfoil hat wearing, flat earth society, conspiracy flogs that the Holocaust actually happened- please take over for me.
And.
B. I reckon the chick in the above post is just your type.

So someone who doesnt believe in something that you do..is a flog?

Lol

So someone who doesnt believe in something that you do..is a flog?

Lol
No- flog is just the approved term.

However considering this is a ******* Holocaust denial thread other reasonable terms for those trying to downplay acts of monstrous unspeakable evil would include gullible, ignorant, dim witted, imbecilic .

Its either these or Nazi.

Take your pick.

No- flog is just the approved term.

However considering this is a ******* Holocaust denial thread other reasonable terms for those trying to downplay acts of monstrous unspeakable evil would include gullible, ignorant, dim witted, imbecilic .

Its either these or Nazi.

Take your pick.

No....It's not a Holocaust denial thread.

What it is, is a questioning of portraying the essence of all that encompasses WW11 as a 'Jewish Holocaust'.....Any reasonable person can see that.

Enough of these naive, either/or dialectics.....This board requires subtlety, education & nuance....Not generalized posturing that in essence amounts to: You're either pro the Holocaust Narrative or you're a White Supremacist NAZI.

Exit stage right if you have nothing better to offer than screaming Anti-Semite at the top of your lungs.....This is precisely the binary mind-set, the Holocaust narrative attempts to universally apply to any critique of It's underlying premise.

Israel can no longer play the victim-card as a defense for it's current atrocities.....Well done on giving voice to the dialectical trap the Narrative was originally employed & designed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back