Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicer has nothing on this chump:

Scaramucci just compared Trump's bid to repeal Obamacare to Lincoln abolishing slavery. :D

He's taking the absurd levels to new heights.
It's not even close to that. It's like God giving life to the world. Am I doing this right?

Scaramucci gone to town, comms chief vs chief of staff at war and most positions in departments are unfilled by Trump.

This is hilarious.

Imagine how trans military personnel are feeling, all because of Trump's pettiness. Great leadership skills, 45. What a vile human he is. Meanwhile, joint chiefs of staff are not planning to ban anyone soon.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-military-ban-no-modification-241029?cmpid=sf
There is actually an absolutely justifiable reason for the ban but seems those who are being loudest in opposing it stay strangely silent on the fact that this same reason affects non trans people as well. Seems like more wilful ignorance from the anti trump brigade who happily claim his policies are something they are not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of justifiable reasons. You can read all about it in the safe space thread for the Trump acolytes. A veritable Algonquin Round Table in there.:$
So tell me why mentally disturbed trannies should serve but not mentally disturbed cis persons?

So tell me why mentally disturbed trannies should serve but not mentally disturbed cis persons?
Mentally sound 'trannies' are being banned, not the mentally unsound ones.

Lots of justifiable reasons. You can read all about it in the safe space thread for the Trump acolytes. A veritable Algonquin Round Table in there.:$

I noticed that this morning, I shudder to enter, would probably need to take a long shower after venturing into there...

Let them giggle over Trump's latest "achievement", plan their "But Hillary/Obama!" meetings and gloat about the stock market by themselves.

What is it with Trump followers and their obsession with body parts?. There is a mental image of Bannon I did not want to have.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work...v/news-story/dd5707b11e42c35013add6d8a2f1aafc

ew. I hovered over that link considering your comment.

these comments...

Parodying Mr Priebus’s voice, he said: “Oh Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the f***ing thing and see if I can c**k-block these people the way I c**k-blocked Scaramucci for six months.”
“What I want to do is f***ing kill all the leakers, and I want to get the president’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” Mr Scaramucci continued.

Just when you thought things couldn't be any more bizarre or dysfunctional from this administration....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back