Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

There's more than 1 way to skin a Cat.

Their comments were ad hom in nature & Universal in scope.....While mine are certainly economic generalizations, they still remain true for the most part.

Your generalizations about Israel owning the world banks and media are pure fiction. As I said, you'd make a great goebbels.

As for laughing out loud.....Joel's new diving technique for free kicks from Razor Ray, definitely does it for me.

Stones. glass houses.

Poppy does it twice as good yet only has 5% of Joel's football talent.

Love the banter tho.

Trouble is, the West & Israel are sponsoring the fundy loonie extremist types representative of the 'Evil code' to which you refer, while helping them to destroy the moderate, progressive, secular, Democratic Arab States.....Figure that one out Einstein.

Easy to figure out.

Keep the Middle East fragmented and fighting amongst each other.

A united ME would target Israel in a much more aggressive fashion.

Also can you imagine the damage a united ME Caliphate could do? As scary thought!

In recent news, a palestinian broke into a home and went on a stabbing spree killing 3 family innocent members who were celebrating the birth of a grandson.

The offending Palestinian's reason: Israel putting up security measures at a holy site (metal detectors).

Why were there security measures? because a Palestinian shoot 2 cops Israeli cops from said holy site.

Palestinian's family's response: the offender is a martyr

The offender and his family will now receive a monthly salary and benefits from the Palestinian leadership as his reward for murdering israeli civilians.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/2...mbers-of-israeli-family-in-west-bank-stabbing

In recent news, a palestinian broke into a home and went on a stabbing spree killing 3 family innocent members who were celebrating the birth of a grandson.

The offending Palestinian's reason: Israel putting up security measures at a holy site (metal detectors).

Why were there security measures? because a Palestinian shoot 2 cops Israeli cops from said holy site.

Palestinian's family's response: the offender is a martyr

The offender and his family will now receive a monthly salary and benefits from the Palestinian leadership as his reward for murdering israeli civilians.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/2...mbers-of-israeli-family-in-west-bank-stabbing

#ReligionOfPeace

Meanwhile: Israel continues to use newly developed drone tech on innocent Palestinians everyday, with narly a murmur or media coverage in sight.....Go figure.

Wrong.

Facts:
1. Israel doesn't use drones to kill palestinians everyday (you and generalizations :rolleyes:)
2. Israel hasnt used fighter jets or drones in some time
3. When Israel did deploy on Gaza (which I assume you are referring to) it targeted hamas islamic jihad terrorists, not civilians.
4. civilians died, due to hamas terrorists hiding in civilian locations or shooting from civilian locations with the sole purpose of a. dissuading a response from Israel or b. maximising deaths to feed the anti-israel bias. I.e. human shields. This is not an opinion, this was admitted by hamas as a successful tactic.
5. civilians died due to Palestinian leadership's tactics. Shocking.

More Zionist propaganda grist for the mill.

BBC, CNN, Fairfax... all anti Israel and pro pal biased.

Headlines to the effect : "Palestinians teenagers killed in westbank" after police shot dead a Palestinian terrorist who was in the act of stabbing civilians.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/3388/...ainst-israel-youre-michael-qazvini#exit-modal

http://honestreporting.com/the-2015-dishonest-reporter-of-the-year-why-the-bbc-won/

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425651/medias-shameful-naked-bias-against-israel-ian-tuttle

Israel must not own those guys perhaps? :rolleyes:

Still wondering which media the country of Israel owns? You never answered my question.

Trouble is, the West & Israel are sponsoring the fundy loonie extremist types representative of the 'Evil code' to which you refer, while helping them to destroy the moderate, progressive, secular, Democratic Arab States.....Figure that one out Einstein.

Muslims started fighting 12 hours after Mohammed died. American was about 1,000 years away from being a thing.

How many Jews on a list of top 100 richest people? It was 30 only a few (within 7 )years ago. Why are Jews so over represented on lists of the worlds richest? They are only 0.2% of population but approx 25% of worlds billionaires. Not excusing unfactual accusations, but there are reasons these accusations persist.

Driven off the land into the arms of finance and manufacturing. Agriculture declined as the big industry and finance and manufacturing overtook it.

It's just an accident of history and centuries of persecution.

Driven off the land into the arms of finance and manufacturing. Agriculture declined as the big industry and finance and manufacturing overtook it.

It's just an accident of history and centuries of persecution.

Aided by the fact that, in days of yore, an economic niche developed in the form of the money-lending business, since back then christians actually obeyed their bible, and what they thought was its prohibition on lending money at interest*.

* even if it was, or may have been, a mistranslation.;)

Aided by the fact that, in days of yore, an economic niche developed in the form of the money-lending business, since back then christians actually obeyed their bible, and what they thought was its prohibition on lending money at interest*.

* even if it was, or may have been, a mistranslation.;)
Yes, Jews were confined to the dirty sinful business, and had all their assets ripped off every century or so.

They didn't have their assets ripped off them, they made "loans". ;)
That's right. When, say, the king of France decided the Jews were bad people, the Jews became basically non-citizens and forfeited their assets. This seemed to coincide with times when the king couldn't repay loans. But of course it wasn't anything to do with that. It was the Jews and their evil baby-eating ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's right. When, say, the king of France decided the Jews were bad people, the Jews became basically non-citizens and forfeited their assets. This seemed to coincide with times when the king couldn't repay loans. But of course it wasn't anything to do with that. It was the Jews and their evil baby-eating ways.

Sounds to me like you're presenting a plausible case, for the underlying motivation for heaping revenge upon the Christian West.

All 3 of these Monotheistic religions have been at one another's throats now, for centuries, in their battle for ownership of the Sacred lands.

We're supposed to be in the 21st century & living in a mature, responsible, Reasonable & sophisticated society; based upon the rule of law & Democracy.....What we have instead are these 3 old Medieval mind-sets, continually dragging us back to the Dark Ages in their quest for supremacy over one another.

We're supposed to be in the 21st century & living in a mature, responsible, Reasonable & sophisticated society; based upon the rule of law & Democracy.....What we have instead are these 3 old Medieval mind-sets, continually dragging us back to the Dark Ages in their quest for supremacy over one another.

Not once have I seen Jews try and actively try and gain supremacy over the other two.

Seriously I've read every page in this cancer inducing thread and some of the BS spewing from your mouth is astonishing.

Not once have I seen Jews try and actively try and gain supremacy over the other two.

Seriously I've read every page in this cancer inducing thread and some of the BS spewing from your mouth is astonishing.

LOL....If you had any clue about what is going on in this world, then you'd be dangerous.

But.. but.. I'm pretty sure Ben Stiller and Duston Hoffman are planning world domination. Those evil joos

In reality, there is only one monotheistic religion that does not embrace democracy and instead attempts to take over the world with it's ancient religious laws. And it ain't Judaism or Christianity.

Alright I will say this and that is Islam wasn't always what you see in Saudi Arabia.

For several centuries after its formation, the religion and its followers were actually responsible for just about all scientific, philosophical and social advancements within the West and probably the world at that time (regardless of what Sam Harris thinks). Al-Andalus (Islamic Spain) and centuries under the rule of the Umayyad Caliphate show for fascinating reading regarding that period of Europe. Muslims and Jews worked together in Cordoba on many things ranging from philosophy to the sciences and quite a few of their leaders were 99% likely to be gay from all historical sources and they weren't thrown off of buildings either (gay harems were a thing in Islam back then).

Modern Islam in the Sunni form (and probably Shia too) is something the world would be better off without but if the religion were to ever go through the reforms people like Majiid Nawaz want then Islam would actually be a positive and not a negative. Sufism (think Muslim hippies) compared to most other sects across all religions is actually extremely peaceful and should be what the Islamic world eventually turns to if reforms were to ever eventuate.

Anyway, this thread is about Israel. A few things:

1) Israel have offered land deals many times and always got told no. The Arab world (and Iran are fairly public with this too) don't want Israel to exist or Jews in the ME.

2) The marriage laws are fairly backwards but important things to consider are: A) Marriage is kept between religions meaning that anyone else can still get married) and B) Israel recognise marriages overseas and that includes interfaith and same sex marriage.

3) Speaking of same-sex relations, most Israelis are fine with that and roughly 3/4's of the population believe gay marriage should be legalised.

But.. but.. I'm pretty sure Ben Stiller and Duston Hoffman are planning world domination. Those evil joos

In reality, there is only one monotheistic religion that does not embrace democracy and instead attempts to take over the world with it's ancient religious laws. And it ain't Judaism or Christianity.

Oh Dear.

Zionism isn't a religion.....It's a geo-political position, peculiar to the extreme right-wing neo-cons of both the Likud party & the U.S State Dept, as dictated to it by the Israeli APAC Lobby.....The strongest, richest & most influential lobby in Washington by far.

If you ain't pro-Israel, then you won't get to be POTUS.

And last I checked....It's only Muslim countries that are currently being destroyed by the U.S war-machine, NATO; & the sundry paid-off mercenary 'terrorist' groups, doing Israel's bidding.

It helps when your position & view on things matches up with the real world.....And not that which the MSM Zionist owned media tells you.

Jews and Muslims and Christians, all 'People of the Book' need to see each other as human beings. The idea that Jews belong in one place and Muslims another and Christians yet another needs to be abandoned. Completely.

Everybody belongs everywhere. Jews. Earth is their homeland. Muslims. Earth is their homeland. Christians. Earth is their homeland.

Jews and Muslims and Christians, all 'People of the Book' need to see each other as human beings. The idea that Jews belong in one place and Muslims another and Christians yet another needs to be abandoned. Completely.

Everybody belongs everywhere. Jews. Earth is their homeland. Muslims. Earth is their homeland. Christians. Earth is their homeland.

FFS :rolleyes:, simplistic thinking at best.

Spent to long at Uni probably.

This is the sort of thinking that has lead to ghettos or enclaves of immigrants in the west.

People like to live, work and play around peoples who have similar customs, cultures and ways of looking at things in general.

FFS :rolleyes:, simplistic thinking at best.

Spent to long at Uni probably.

This is the sort of thinking that has lead to ghettos or enclaves of immigrants in the west.

People like to live, work and play around peoples who have similar customs, cultures and ways of looking at things in general.

It's meant to be simplistic. Everyone belongs everywhere. It takes f*ck-all understanding to realise it. Yes, applying it in the world is hard, but if you throw a load of kids into a yard together they will play together. We need to seize that simplicity and apply it to the adult world. Starting local but thinking global. I'd welcome a Jew or a Muslim into my neighbourhood or home at any time. Unless they proved to be arseholes through speech or action. 'a-hole' has no race you see, they simply are.

Co-existence is both possible and within our grasp. And I never went to uni mate. I co-existed with many cultures and formed many friendships on the factory floor and in kitchens and all sorts of other shitty jobs I endured so I could travel. I grew up in a left-wing household, but what I saw as I worked and travelled reinforced my ideals about cultural integration and co-existence.

It won't be easy but if we start with the children, working from the ground up, we can create something better for them to grow into.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back