WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to update this pic. ;)

CKbgupfWwAE_w6B.jpg

This narrative is pretty poor. Most of these guys have gone to have success post Cena feud.. weird photo.

Fair enough people explaining Owen's heel character to me. I've only watched Battleground and a few Smackdown clips, I get the "Canadian face of America" thing is heelish but I think they've gone overboard with these nationality gimmicks recently (don't get me wrong, I like nationality gimmicks more than most on this board would, but they're pretty one-dimensional so you can't have many characters like that)

On another point, who is the best full-time in ring promo in WWE right now? I don't think I could listen to anyone for more than a couple of minutes. Miz maybe? Given promos make up half a wrestling show, that's a huge problem right there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough people explaining Owen's heel character to me. I've only watched Battleground and a few Smackdown clips, I get the "Canadian face of America" thing is heelish but I think they've gone overboard with these nationality gimmicks recently (don't get me wrong, I like nationality gimmicks more than most on this board would, but they're pretty one-dimensional so you can't have many characters like that)

On another point, who is the best full-time in ring promo in WWE right now? I don't think I could listen to anyone for more than a couple of minutes. Miz maybe? Given promos make up half a wrestling show, that's a huge problem right there.
Miz id say, Enzo's promo at GBOF was pretty good and i think he could have a good feud as a baby face against neville in 205. Jericho, but naturally he has more freedom to go off script.
Owens i feel could have great promos without being handcuffed, and Reigns with a character change and being able to be himself and not having to memorize lines.

Comfortably Miz IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back