Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
General whinge

I am so ******* bored. a knee arthroscope (remove a piece of Femur which was in my knee, weight bearing part, couldnt jog without swelling for 3 days) wednesday turned into an open knee surgery (My Femur was cracked, ) was supposed to be back at tafe Monday, Now im a locked knee brace for another 12 days at least, Crutches for 7 weeks (no pay, wew!) and going to miss at least 3 weeks of tafe which puts me pretty behind. cant drive for 7 weeks

:( :( :(

Also St John of god is a bit of a hole

How you traveling now? I have similar issues at present and also had to have my leg screwed and plated a few years ago. It can do your head in if you don't keep your mind occupied.

Yeah that Waterford Shopping Centre carpark, along with that whole Manning Rd strip is shyte full of shyte drivers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey cucks, one of those livability things came out. We came 7th or something but, yikes, even Adelaide got us for culture.

DHUPNuNUQAAOJpj.jpg:large

100 for infrastructure? wtf?

I don't know where they got that rating from, public transport here is s**t, we're well overdue for a decent sports stadium and the new children's hospital has been a shambles.

I don't know where they got that rating from, public transport here is s**t, we're well overdue for a decent sports stadium and the new children's hospital has been a shambles.
Public transport is not extensive, but it is exceptional. Cheap, clean and on time; you'll find a lot of cities struggle with all of those three.

Public transport is not extensive, but it is exceptional. Cheap, clean and on time; you'll find a lot of cities struggle with all of those three.
exactly I catch the train each day (joondalup line) and can count on one hand the times there have been extensive delays over the last 5 years years.

Habit is powerful. I've looked out the window at traffic moving at walking pace from the train many times.

I can't for the life of me work out why people who live near the train network drive into the city, pay for parking, don't use their car during the day then drive home. If you need your car or have free parking or have a trade off between multiple connections vs an easy drive it's different, but a lot of people just don't think they should have to use PT.

I've driven into the city once in the last 5 years and it was on a Saturday morning to pick something up from Myer that I'd organised at Garden City that day. Figured since I was already in the car I'd just keep driving. * that, never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back