Ballarat - Dogs v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

So who do the conditions advantage? What's the ground size like? On most grounds I'd tip Port today, but I'm finding this a hard one to call.

The road trip for Port will be a hard one too. Either plane then bus or a long bus ride, and I doubt the hotels in Ballarat are what they are used to. Bulldogs have the same issue though to an extent.

So who do the conditions advantage? What's the ground size like? On most grounds I'd tip Port today, but I'm finding this a hard one to call.

The road trip for Port will be a hard one too. Either plane then bus or a long bus ride, and I doubt the hotels in Ballarat are what they are used to. Bulldogs have the same issue though to an extent.

It will be icy and windy so I would say the side that figures out to bomb it long with the best crumbers will come out on top. The ground size matches Etihad exactly (a request of the Dogs when the oval was built) so that will help them in that sense. I would still tip the Power though, on paper they are the better side.

Port flew across and got a bus up, exactly the same scenario as Geelong games. Our hotels are perfectly fine, Creswick resort, Mercure Lodge, Craigs Royal are all top notch hotels.

Royal-Balcony-Suite-Prince-Albert-1920x1080.jpg

It will be icy and windy so I would say the side that figures out to bomb it long with the best crumbers will come out on top. The ground size matches Etihad exactly (a request of the Dogs when the oval was built) so that will help them in that sense. I would still tip the Power though, on paper they are the better side.

Port flew across and got a bus up, exactly the same scenario as Geelong games. Our hotels are perfectly fine, Creswick resort, Mercure Lodge, Craigs Royal are all top notch hotels.

Thanks!

Surface dimensions

Mars: 159.5m x 128.8m
Etihad: 159.5m x 128.5m
Adelaide Oval: 167m X 124m

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The chad suite?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back