Movies & TV TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Well had to wait five months before finally getting a look at it, but well worth the wait, excellent so far (two episodes in) with a remarkable performance from Hardy.

If your other recommendation "Goliath" is as good I'll be a happy camper when it finally arrives.

Great your enjoying it...Hardy's performance is to his usual top drawer standards. "Taboo" rates right up there with shows I have watched this year.

If I run into anything special (outside House of Cards/ Game of Thrones) I'll post it here. :thumbsu:

Anyone watched American Gods? Have no idea what's going on so far but still really enjoying it.

Yep...watched the whole series....a bit off the wall but no doubting the production quality. Preferred Taboo myself ....

Yeah I've got to get Taboo. Seems like something I'd like.
You watching Preacher? Sort of in the same vein as those shows.

Yes....checking out the second season now....its a bit odd..LOL

Taboo is way better IMO....much "darker"....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you get to see Taboo?
Yep. Am nearly at the end of the first season now.
Wish I got in to it ages ago. Got lots of actors I really like that I didn't even know we're in it. Really interesting show too.
'Tis sort of show I like. Another show that reminds me of Carnivale a bit but in a different setting.
Finally got around to watching Fargo too.
Was working away for a couple of weeks Lol. Billy Bob is amazing. He really made that series. Was great

Any suggestions for recent series...watching "Designated Survivor" which is ok but nothing special. Kiefer Sutherland's "whispering" delivery doesn't hit my buttons.
I'm watching the deuce at moment 3 eps in its New York in the 70s with pimps n h___s its from the writers from the wire.

What kind of shows do you like?

GOT of course...House of Cards...Taboo was wonderful.....Goliath....drama...good plot lines...not too much into horror but if its good I can handle it.

Have been watching a few old movies...Hitchcok's "Stranger on a Train" and "Rear Window" recently...Duece sounds interesting....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back