Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they also didn't win because of it.
I'd be pointing the finger at some of their other mids. Mitchell was brilliant in the second quarter. He got them back into it after we controlled the 1st quarter. No point debating it. We won but I wouldn't be putting the blame on Mitchell for their loss. He was best on ground in my opinion but I'd understand why people would disagree :)

Pick 1 guarantees nothing too. How many flags did our 1st 3 lead us to? You'd think something in you pro tankers' heads would have clicked by now but I guess not.
Perhaps not for the first actual 18 year old, but as a bargaining chip it is the biggest carrot that SOS could have up his sleeve to do deals with at the trade table..............

#Bluemour for you all...

Heard that Casboult isn't interested in leaving now and is being offered a 2 year 425k/year contract.

Also heard that Kreuzer hasn't put pen to paper for the new extension to the triggered extension as yet as an unnamed Melbourne club has opened the purse strings and is putting a v'good offer on the table to him.

#Bluemour for you all...

Heard that Casboult isn't interested in leaving now and is being offered a 2 year 425k/year contract.

Also heard that Kreuzer hasn't put pen to paper for the new extension to the triggered extension as yet as an unnamed Melbourne club has opened the purse strings and is putting a v'good offer on the table to him.

Western Bulldogs. Frees up Roughead as the key defender they are desperately after.

#Bluemour for you all...

Wouldn't want to lose Kruezer. But you would think the offer would be enough to net us a pick directly after our first

Wouldn't want to lose Kruezer. But you would think the offer would be enough to net us a pick directly after our first

The only games we've been belted in this year were against PTA and Geelong, both missing/reduced Kruezer.

We'd need to find a suitable (FA) trade or pin a bucketload of faith in an uninjured Phillips, though MK's impact and AA form needs to be replicated.

The only games we've been belted in this year were against PTA and Geelong, both missing/reduced Kruezer.

We'd need to find a suitable (FA) trade or pin a bucketload of faith in an uninjured Phillips, though MK's impact and AA form needs to be replicated.

And thats fine. We would trade, not grab a FA and have the high compo taken from us. The old north guy who was a gun a few years back. Oh yes... Goldstein might be worth a pick but not an early one. A year or so replacement.

But if we finished with pick 4, received pick 5 for him. Got pick 10 for gibbs. We would be in a very strong position to either trade or hit the draft.

But lets hope Kruezer sticks fat and we dont worry about this

#Bluemour for you all...

After hearing Humphrey post game last night, I'd say he's sticking around.

#Bluemour for you all...

I don't like this rumour so I'll choose not to believe it, it works like that right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And thats fine. We would trade, not grab a FA and have the high compo taken from us. The old north guy who was a gun a few years back. Oh yes... Goldstein might be worth a pick but not an early one. A year or so replacement.

But if we finished with pick 4, received pick 5 for him. Got pick 10 for gibbs. We would be in a very strong position to either trade or hit the draft.

But lets hope Kruezer sticks fat and we dont worry about this

True, forgot about FA compo in/out but interesting to see what we'd actually receive....Matty Eagles best on for BL's 2's :)

Kelly / Goldstein in
Gibbs / MK out

Prefer to keep Carlton folk in the club (Kelly still targeted to become a Bkuebiy) which seems to be a fabric being bought into under BB.

#Bluemour for you all...

Not surprised re Casboult, didn't think the rumours of him being offered a 4 year deal were that likely

I don't like this rumour so I'll choose not to believe it, it works like that right?
Yup... I wasn't ******* happy when I heard it.

But Kreuzer has the 12 month triggered extension, so any club that comes at us for him is going to have to pay... and pay big!

I don't think Kruezer will go anywhere met his sister at the young and the Jackson
S she told me about the sicste on knee 4 years ago long bow I know but seems tile real family and value security over stress contents with the bonds created on Buckley saw him kick a goal at the pocket at Sandi 2nds sublime Snape boundary 40 out I thought he can kick he had got it I don't think it translates to AFL but if he does succed at Essendon there will more of me pleased than unhappy.
Ps.i hope we get Kelly THE TIME IS KNOW FOR OUR NEXT FLAG

I don't think Kruezer will go anywhere met his sister at the young and the Jackson
S she told me about the sicste on knee 4 years ago long bow I know but seems tile real family and value security over stress contents with the bonds created on Buckley saw him kick a goal at the pocket at Sandi 2nds sublime Snape boundary 40 out I thought he can kick he had got it I don't think it translates to AFL but if he does succed at Essendon there will more of me pleased than unhappy.
I also love to see Bolton ride pure our games hand on mouth or two hands in the air the man has drive and passion it's infectious I think his game day coaching has been sublime this year so good to see him trust the group to attack knowback line

I also love to see Bolton ride pure our games hand on mouth or two hands in the air the man has drive and passion it's infectious I think his game day coaching has been sublime this year so good to see him trust the group to attack knowback line
On a river boat so glad we beat Hawthorne sorry for the grammar

Thanks ..... but I gave up reading around tile

Did anyone see the interview with the Hyphen at half time? Reckons a premiership in next 2-5 years ...

With last week's game being the '87 reunion, it had me thinking about the '95 reunion ...

SOS x 3, Hickmott x 2, Manton ... and their dads of course ... (I know not Hickmott Sr in '95 but his sons will be playing in 2025 !)

Now chuck in seasoned players SPS, Weitering, Charlie, Harry, Cuningham, Fisher, Macreadie, Williamson ... Marchbank, Pickett, Plowman, Polson, Kerr ...

One to watch out for in 2018 ... Patrick Kerr and grandma in the circle after his first win as a senior player.

Also predict the #2 Guernsey held over another year. Ben will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back