Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooh ooh, can we all join in?

Hey Giants, how's our old mate Griffen going? Hope you've given him plenty of pigs to shoot at around Spotless.
They've got their superstar recruit out on one of those mobility scooters.

Ordering another one for Deledio apparently.

Going to add some guidelines to this thread, which will soon be site wide. So we're going to be early adopters.

We will allow quoting post text without the author or link to the post. However if you fail to remove the notifications to that other user, you may be sent a warning.

Guidelines.

- Have some originality. Copying and pasting from another board shouldn't be the bulk of a user's contribution.
- Don't be a dick. It isn't used to bully and harass other users.
- Be current. It is relevant to an issue at hand, not solely to ridicule random posts.
- If you give it, you should be able to take it. This is non-negotiable. If the quoted person finds the text and derogatory comments, they should be given more leeway to reply in kind.

I have seen opposition posters respond to something inflammatory and then the locals reply with "* off, you have no say here".

This thread was created to capture the more witty or outrageously ridiculous comments as a bit of fun or a laugh. I stuffed up originally by putting a certain Saints supporters highlights here with his/her name tag. But let's try and keep it a bit more light.

Clearly this thread is for the Bokkies .. hell most of their 5 board contributors .. and Plugger35s of this world.

In fairness to their board, there was a decent discussion over there earlier and he was literally the only one being a bit silly. Even then, he's harmless.

I reckon the fun in this thread is finding the nuggets of gold floating around on random boards, not documenting shitfights or the same old dreck from spam trolls.

E.g. the Melbourne board autopsy thread after last week's loss is amazing. Their autopsy threads are generally a hilarious read after losses. Some very funny lads over there.

I enjoyed/sympathized with this. The suffering is palpable. But hilariously channeled.

You revolting bastards.

With everything to play for you saunter off to our nation's capital and serve up slop. I'm filthy with you pricks.

Jack Viney- you're a ******* captain now mate; is it too much to ask for some leadership? Get the ******* ball and use it! There's some redheaded campaigner with less than 30 games under his belt and he's been doing more than you have all year. Wattsy I'll always be your friend but if you've signed a contract I'd like you to find it, read it, and then shove it up your ass. You're not the ******* mascot buddy, when you're on the field you actually have to do more than wave your ******* hands in the air and pump your fist when someone else scores a goal. HOW THE **** DO YOU DO FIFTY MINUTES OF "FOOTBALL" WITHOUT A ******* KICK!?!??!

Jayden campaigner- just like my first girlfriend: nice face, hung around for three minutes and then disappeared for months. same hairdresser too: thanks for the memories you ****s.

Simon Goodwin - more like Simon Can'twin, amirite? Pull over and look at a ******* map you muppet. I don't know where you think we're supposed to be on this ******* JOURNEY but I'm pretty sure it's not BEHIND WHERE WE ******* STARTED. We're going backwards mate, the van's stuck in reverse.

And how's the press conference? "we've got a great opportunity next week". A great opportunity for what? We cooked the season the moment we handed over 4 points over to the shittest North Melbourne team for a ******* century- for the second time. The only opportunity we have now is giving Jesse the year off while Petracca organises the pingers for the end of season trip.

What a s**t season of football, round 1 - round 23, Melbourne Football Club, the whole thing's ******.

In fairness to their board, there was a decent discussion over there earlier and he was literally the only one being a bit silly. Even then, he's harmless.

I reckon the fun in this thread is finding the nuggets of gold floating around on random boards, not documenting shitfights or the same old dreck from spam trolls.

E.g. the Melbourne board autopsy thread after last week's loss is amazing. Their autopsy threads are generally a hilarious read after losses. Some very funny lads over there.

Some pretty s**t nuggets over there

Opinions divided on L Jizz on the Blues board

"In reality Jones cost us the game. Not sure what he was doing at times. Still a fan but boy he stunk it up tonight."
Reply - "Ridiculous comment."

Unfortunately tainted his legacy a little with his extreme selfishness of wanting to be captain in his last season that he flat out stated he would not have played in had he been apart of the starting 22 in that 2016 grand final.

The Bulldogs season should come as no surprise because enough players were willing to mess with a winning formula (Wood as captain in September 2016). That showed a level of arrogance and lack of killer instinct required to go on toward sustained success and dynasties like Hawthorn, Geelong, Brisbane etc. Lo and behold a large portion of their group under-performed this season compared to 2016.

Dynasties are easy it would seem.

smelly-clint.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After they lose to Brisbane next week, they will have PSD pick 1.
Kelly is then at least a plausible selection.
Why would Josh Kelly want to completely screw over the club that drafted him and helped develop him into the footballer he is today purely to get a big money contract he would get anywhere, including from GWS?

1. This PSD thing is 0 chance of happening
2. IMO, he will sign a 2 year deal with GWS on big money. Norf are completely delusional.

Why would Josh Kelly want to completely screw over the club that drafted him and helped develop him into the footballer he is today purely to get a big money contract he would get anywhere, including from GWS?

2. IMO, he will sign a 2 year deal with GWS on big money. Norf are completely delusional.

You may be correct, but it remains a possibility. The chance is more than zero.

If he does, the Norf board will almost certainly blow up the Bigfooty servers. They have banked their future on him it seems.

And I quote:

"Under the column of WTF and BS rumours..

Rumours thread on main board had a suggestion that Dallhaus ( per Nixon who floated the Stringer stuff apparently) is looking outside the kennel.

Now given we had him training with us and Wells was allegedly keen pre his drafting, and being a small forward with a defensive edge, Id have a LONG hard look at that one"

Last edited:
Under the column of WTF and BS rumours..

Rumours thread on main board had a suggestion that Dallhaus ( per Nixon who floated the Stringer stuff apparently) is looking outside the kennel.

Now given we had him training with us and Wells was allegedly keen pre his drafting, and being a small forward with a defensive edge, Id have a LONG hard look at that one

No way, of all the players Dahl will never leave, look how he choked up on at the GF when talking about how much he loves the club.

As for Wells he promised he would draft him in the main draft, Dahl was gutted when he didn't and was so great full when the dogs took him in the rookie draft.

No way, of all the players Dahl will never leave, look how he choked up on at the GF when talking about how much he loves the club.

As for Wells he promised he would draft him in the main draft, Dahl was gutted when he didn't and was so great full when the dogs took him in the rookie draft.
Should all be in quotation marks btw :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back