Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean technically nothing exists when you don't have to acknowledge it. I don't feel like acknowledging you, so therefore you don't exist.
That's one of your typical attempts at intellect, albeit laughable, that you tend to use when you have no comeback, you're famous for it..

Childish name calling aside, sorry but it proves nothing. Show me otherwise, please....

You have been shown photos of it posted on the wall. You have been shown its origins (neo nazi webpage).

Save showing you the neo nazi actually placing it on the wall.......i dont know what other proof is even possible.

But yes, keep defending bigotry at all costs.

You have been shown photos of it posted on the wall. You have been shown its origins (neo nazi webpage).

Save showing you the neo nazi actually placing it on the wall.......i dont know what other proof is even possible.

Wow. Now I'm a bigot?
That photo could have been taken in your shed, people aren't fools.

Anyway, you believe what you want, if it makes you feel good about yourself...

Wow. Now I'm a bigot

You've always been a bigot by the sounds. Not just now.

Wow. Now I'm a bigot?
That photo could have been taken in your shed, people aren't fools.

Anyway, you believe what you want, if it makes you feel good about yourself...

So what is more likely:

(A) its all some big conspiracy for SSM activists to troll through pages and pages of an obscure neo nazi forum that no ones ever heard of to find some random anti gay propaganda poster to print out and put on a wall so as to pretend that it was set up by the no vote? (When they could have just made their own poster up themselves)

OR

(b) an actual ******* neo nazi who frequents the forum posted it on the wall?

I bet u think 9/11 was an inside job, climate change is a communist plot, Sandy Hook was a zionist hoax?

You are a ridiculous person.

Who are you talking to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've always been a bigot by the sounds. Not just now.

So what is more likely:

(A) its all some big conspiracy for SSM activists to troll through pages and pages of an obscure neo nazi forum that no ones ever heard of to find some random anti gay propaganda poster to print out and put on a wall so as to pretend that it was set up by the no vote? (When they could have just made their own poster up themselves)

OR

(b) an actual ******* neo nazi who frequents the forum posted it on the wall?

I bet u think 9/11 was an inside job, climate change is a communist plot, Sandy Hook was a zionist hoax?

You are a ridiculous person.
Well. Agree to disagree.
And I won't use any petty bullying put downs either....

Where is the proof that this poster has been displayed anywhere other than in the Star Observor??

Are there any pics from the streets of Brisbane and Melbourne as claimed?
No idea. Expect we'll have an occasional false item, and the no campaign will use that to cry fake news and excuse their own bigoted behavior that they will just dress up in a nicer way.

You just have to have a few right wingers in your Facebook friends to see this sort of stuff is out there and people are posting it

No idea. Expect we'll have an occasional false item, and the no campaign will use that to cry fake news and excuse their own bigoted behavior that they will just dress up in a nicer way.

You just have to have a few right wingers in your Facebook friends to see this sort of stuff is out there and people are posting it
You have right wing friends?

Everyone knows where I stand, I've never hidden behind made up posters and non existent flyers....
I don't,that's why I asked,never seen you before,never heard of you!
You seem angry and pent up,why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back