News Kolodjashnij, Buzza and Cunico sign until end of 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Now with JK signed up it's time to launch operation #convinceKK

Im sure the Suns will be honey sweet about us enquiring about KK... gees they may even ask us if we are interested in 2mp as well. Well Im sure JK would be letting him know how it all compares...

I think KK comes out of contract next year ... he would be expensive id have thought ... and he probably plays a role that not of our greatest need.

Im sure the Suns will be honey sweet about us enquiring about KK... gees they may even ask us if we are interested in 2mp as well. Well Im sure JK would be letting him know how it all compares...

I think KK comes out of contract next year ... he would be expensive id have thought ... and he probably plays a role that not of our greatest need.

Yep, no hope of getting that kid.

I have never understood why people even put up kolos name for a move to Queensland.

It's not like he's from there.
The 'I just wanna play with my brudda' rhetoric is crap as far as I'm concerned.

His entire family have moved up there from Tassie IIRC. I'm sure he has compared notes with Kade over the journey and knows he is on a good thing at Geelong however.

The issue with mackie will be list spots (assuming he wants to go on). We haven't got many obvious delistings beyond those 3 if we get say smith and ablett ans menzel and motlop stay then list spots will be very tight and unless a couple of players (ghs and stanley are the obvious ones i am thinking of) we just may not have a list spot free to keep mackie on even if his form warrants it.

Don't forgot we have gone into this year with one spare spot on the senior list - only 39 players. I think that's been more to do with TPP, but it's still spare if we need it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forgot we have gone into this year with one spare spot on the senior list - only 39 players. I think that's been more to do with TPP, but it's still spare if we need it

Yeah but if we go with 40 senior list its one less rookie we can have and we rate our current rookies. Also 39 +5 saves TPP as you say.

Gees sign all the crap players whilst menzel, bews and motlop still not signed. Good call geelong you morons. Buzza and Cunico will not make it. Waste of time.

Menzel and Motlop have reasons to delay to see if good finals performances get extra $ on their contracts from us, the kids don't. It may be their call to wait not the club's.

Gees sign all the crap players whilst menzel, bews and motlop still not signed. Good call geelong you morons. Buzza and Cunico will not make it. Waste of time.
Don't think the coaches share your view - key members, core group:

“We see Jake, Wylie and Jordan as key members of our team well into the future.

“Jake has already shown his ability, work ethic and versatility. He plays and prepares in the Geelong way and makes our team and our club better.

“Wylie and Jordan continue to work hard at their craft and while they haven’t experienced a lot of football at AFL level, we hope to integrate them as part of our core group in the coming years. Both display the values of the club whilst showing great potential for future success.”

I'm starting to really worry about you, mate.

That role he plays would allow Tuohey to be more a mid.

This is one of those posts i hope gets proven wrong at some point in the future, who knows, definitely easier to bet against them though.

Now sign my favourite player Tom Ruggles til 2020 on a small contract money wise. We all know he'd accept in an absolute heartbeat.

Favourite player because he has the hard edge of the premiership heroes such as Chappy Hunt and Rooke
without the class and finish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back