Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
The game before us they go flogged by St Kilda, but the game before that they belted West Coast by 50 points when they were 3-1 at the time.

We absolutely were poor, but it was one of Hawthorn's better performances to that point of the year.

Either way if we blew our season early in the year. Richmond haven't given up any games against the bottom 4 and look where they are

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Either way if we blew our season early in the year. Richmond haven't given up any games against the bottom 4 and look where they are
Yeah no doubt, I'm hoping that's the next step we take in our development, to move past this obstacle of not being able to comfortably win the games we should. Say what you will about yesterday's game, but if you think about how badly we s**t the bed against bottom teams earlier in the season, and even this time last year against Carlton, I'm just happy to get the win.

If next year we can stop dropping the easy ones, and have some better luck with injuries, we'll be comfortably top 4.

On another note - we are currently paying $11 to miss the 8 with Sportsbet (if anyone feels like loading up to make yourself feel better if we bottle it this week).

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
On another note - we are currently paying $11 to miss the 8 with Sportsbet (if anyone feels like loading up to make yourself feel better if we bottle it this week).

True Melbourne supporter style! Haha

Imagine if we were in the eagles position I wouldn't have a hope in hell we'd make the 8

booshboy

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
-Collingwood to beat us
- Essendon to beat Freo
- West Coast to beat Adelaide 40+

Multi paying $30...I'll be taking out some insurance just in case.

-Collingwood to beat us
- Essendon to beat Freo

That's the spirit.

-Collingwood to beat us
- Essendon to beat Freo

If I was doing it it'd be:

- Collingwood -15.5
- WC -15.5
- Essendon H2H
- Melbourne to miss the 8

Wouldn't want to get one of the margins wrong, still miss the eight and be left without the cash too!
Given the bet above has WC 40+...

West Coast would need to win by 40+ in order for us to miss...Unless we get smashed by Collingwood.
Nah, it's about a 40 point swing. We lose by 20 and WC win by 20 and its there

There is a simple solution for all of this.

WIN YOU ******* MUPPETS, PROVE YOU ******* DESERVE IT AND DON'T ******* CHOKE LIKE YOU ALWAYS ******* DO

Not that simple tbh
The actual winning the match isn't, no, but for all the 'will we make finals' permutations it is

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I don't get it.
Vince gets a fine due to careless LOW impact to the head.
Hugh gets 6 for intentional HIGH impact.

I don't get about the out come Vince hit beams way harder it's only because Beams is tough and Mills has a glass jaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back