• Mayweather

Votes: 118 63.4%
  • Mcgregor

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • Rigged draw for inevitable rematch.

Votes: 38 20.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I'm a bit turned off from going to a sports bar or pub to watch this, but there's no way I'm going to pay for the PPV.

My internet connection has been dodgy for the last few weeks so probably not going to rely on finding a stream, so I might be forced to go out to watch. If anyone knows a place that might have the least amount of idiots around then please let me know, lol.

Yeah only $60, if you get 5 mates it's only $10 each (or get them to pay you in beer). Seriously it's s**t in a pub, you're no guarantee of a good spot and you're paying $5 a pot. Sure there might be a bit of atmosphere but it's often negative, I reckon there'll be blues at pubs all over the world on Sunday.
Bargain as far as I'm concerned, there's some good fights. And it's just gonna be as entertaining as a mofo.

I don't have Fox, would buying the PPV get u the fox fights as well? Wanna see Porter.

I guess for me getting it through the UFC would be my best bet, as I've got the UFC app on the TV - large, clear goodness.

You guys getting it through UFC?

Yeah, I'm a bit turned off from going to a sports bar or pub to watch this, but there's no way I'm going to pay for the PPV.

My internet connection has been dodgy for the last few weeks so probably not going to rely on finding a stream, so I might be forced to go out to watch. If anyone knows a place that might have the least amount of idiots around then please let me know, lol.

I won't be wasting my money. Would much rather buy the Golovkin vs Alvarez fight a week or so later. That will be a good fight, and one worth the money. Floyd vs McGregor undercard doesn't even look that good.

I won't be wasting my money. Would much rather buy the Golovkin vs Alvarez fight a week or so later. That will be a good fight, and one worth the money. Floyd vs McGregor undercard doesn't even look that good.
Agreed.

Also GGG/Alvarez date is more convenient for me, can have a few mates around and can enjoy myself without having to be a sad sob worrying about a weight cut like I'll be doing this weekend haha

Going to be quite the spectacle I think, but mcgregor is going to win. Either way hope the fight itself is interesting. Have no idea why people try to stream live these events, the quality is rubbish. if you don't realize it's rubbish you probably don't have a good setup or have ever watched it in high quality. If you can't afford it just stay away from news for a while and torrent it in high quality. I'm paying for it, watching it on my projector baby, 150 inch screen, 1080p 60fps.
tCrubsUr.jpg

Last edited:
Going to be quite the spectacle I think, but mcgregor is going to win. Either way hope the fight itself is interesting. Have no idea why people try to stream live these events, the quality is rubbish. if you don't realize it's rubbish you probably don't have a good setup or have ever watched it in high quality. If you can't afford it just stay away from news for a while and torrent it in high quality. I'm paying for it, watching it on my projector baby, 150 inch screen, 1080p 60fps.
tCrubsUr.jpg

So you can be watching it live. I'd rather watch it live in shitty quality than download and watch in good quality later. This one I will be paying for though.

My unrequested opinion

- Watching big fight cards at a venue is a trade off, you probably cant enjoy the fights as much (you miss the commentary some flog will walk in front of you at the most inopportune time) BUT you get to enjoy a great atmosphere and the crowd energy that comes along with it
- Watching at home with a few mates you get to reallllllly watch the fights but you do miss the atmosphere

I'm not that big a boxing aficionado so ill be heading to the local to settle in with a few mates and enjoy the uneducated muppets trying to impress their mates with woefully incorrect stats and knowledge. If it was a huge UFC card i'd normally watch at home.

Mayweather facing some big distractions in the lead up to this fight:

JUSTIN Bieber and Floyd Mayweather have had a huge falling out, with the pop star reportedly “distancing” himself from the boxer.

Sources told TMZ Bieber was reassessing his friendships and wanted to “reset boundaries” with Mayweather.

And the boxer did not take it well, going “insane, nuclear” and calling Biebs a “traitor”,

So you can be watching it live. I'd rather watch it live in shitty quality than download and watch in good quality later. This one I will be paying for though.
I've streamed some events that I couldn't even buy over here and tried the best two p2p streamers and while they are not the worst quality (compared to some web flash) the fact they drop out or lag up makes you miss key events in a fight. Personally I just can't enjoy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have no idea why people try to stream live these events, the quality is rubbish.
I stream every event in perfect HD, I have no idea what you are on about.

I've streamed some events that I couldn't even buy over here and tried the best two p2p streamers and while they are not the worst quality (compared to some web flash) the fact they drop out or lag up makes you miss key events in a fight. Personally I just can't enjoy it.

Fair enough. It is annoying that's for sure, I find given the choice I'd rather the audio be perfect and the vision lagging than the other way around, that way you at least can be on top of what's happening. It's not perfect sure but it beats paying 50 bucks every 2 weeks (more if you include boxing cards as well).

Mayweather facing some big distractions in the lead up to this fight:

JUSTIN Bieber and Floyd Mayweather have had a huge falling out, with the pop star reportedly “distancing” himself from the boxer.

Sources told TMZ Bieber was reassessing his friendships and wanted to “reset boundaries” with Mayweather.

And the boxer did not take it well, going “insane, nuclear” and calling Biebs a “traitor”,

Well, this news definitely changes my pick for the fight.

I stream every event in perfect HD, I have no idea what you are on about.
Unless you've paid for some streaming service I call BS on that (pm me if you want). You also better be using a VPN because if it's P2P the UFC are now logging ip's of people streaming the events. If it's private still use one to be safe!

Unless you've paid for some streaming service I call BS on that (pm me if you want). You also better be using a VPN because if it's P2P the UFC are now logging ip's of people streaming the events. If it's private still use one to be safe!
Quality streams are hard to find, but generally acestreams are great if your internet can handle it.

I've lived my whole life not using a VPN, I am not going to start now. :p

Quality streams are hard to find, but generally acestreams are great if your internet can handle it.

I've lived my whole life not using a VPN, I am not going to start now. :p
I've used that and have NBN 100/40, still got lag, desyncs, etc. The quality was decent for free but with the lag just unacceptable. 1080p 60fps on a 3metre screen is where it's at though. :p

Back