Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was told Helman has done ankles plenty of times and gets up fairly quickly. Fairly resilient and talking 1-2 weeks so all good.
Strange looks to have strained medial and may be rest of home and away and will get up for finals.
Problem and unknown diagnosis was Rhys Ford as thought it was ACL and could be nasty and if it is would struggle to get back for next year as well. Has anyone got an update on this?
Injuries and if they were long term could change the North team a bit although still a few good ones to come back in Ford, Barnes and Herdman plus a few others.
Still the team to beat IMO.

Ford has not done his ACL

Well Leitchville may have ensured Crowd numbers at the finals are strong again. I think most peoples read on it is North very close to full strength are still the team but if Leutchy run into them without a couple of topliners they are a chance come finals time. Good for Elmore to have a win on the weekend heard good reports about Brewsters Coaching.

Well Leitchville may have ensured Crowd numbers at the finals are strong again. I think most peoples read on it is North very close to full strength are still the team but if Leutchy run into them without a couple of topliners they are a chance come finals time. Good for Elmore to have a win on the weekend heard good reports about Brewsters Coaching.

With North having their captain and 3 blokes who have accounted for 150 goals year out its no real upset, but thing is LG still had to do it and they did it well. Lets hope the finals make up for the predictable season so far.

Brewster seems like one of the boys. wouldnt be surprising to hear people have taken well to him

There were plenty of Premiership players at Locky over a 4 year period can you narrow it down a little? Where is he playing now? Gibbs has done a reasonable job from the outside looking jn.

Said premiership coach so it's already pretty narrow. Kahl Oliver or Adrian Dohnt would be about it if memory serves me correctly

Missed that part. Oliver or Dohnt interesting.

I haven't follow d it very closely but I think big Kahl is already back at the club in some capacity. Not sure what Adieu Dohnt has been doing playing wise recently. They've made good steps forward but like any club down that end of the latter success will depend on who the coach can drag through the door

I haven't follow d it very closely but I think big Kahl is already back at the club in some capacity. Not sure what Adieu Dohnt has been doing playing wise recently. They've made good steps forward but like any club down that end of the latter success will depend on who the coach can drag through the door

My mail is, Oliver will coach if he can gather the troops. A couple of players returning will depend on there success at Current clubs. Interesting times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mail is, Oliver will coach if he can gather the troops. A couple of players returning will depend on there success at Current clubs. Interesting times.
i think this mail is spot on and will be confirmed next couple of days. seems a touch harsh on Gibbs, the cattle he's had 4-12 wasn't the end of the world

Don't think semmel had had the best year but is a proven vote getter. I'll probably go with Brett Strange. Did miss a couple games though

Just reading the Addy app, provided North Bendigo get past Huntly this weekend,the fuse has well and truely been lit for a real spicey grand final. Coach Hawkins not shying away from what he thought were dirty tactics. Interesting to see how North respond should they get the opportunity.

As soon as Hawkens comment about Pilcher were reported North would have started jumping up and down wanting there go, can't have a bad word said about them. Now to see how they react IF they get through this week, hope the umpires don't write on the ball this year.

Just reading the Addy app, provided North Bendigo get past Huntly this weekend,the fuse has well and truely been lit for a real spicey grand final. Coach Hawkins not shying away from what he thought were dirty tactics. Interesting to see how North respond should they get the opportunity.

Rob Bennett refuted the claims in the Addy today which I think is fair enough. It didnt read very well at all.
Matt Hawken talking about a ruckman being "jumped into" and targeted is pretty much what every ruckman has happen from every team every week in the HDFL.
If North get through this week I reckon the players may target the opposition bench more than worrying about any players. Its getting quite tasty.........
Hawken would be praying for Huntly to get through now IMO.

Rob Bennett refuted the claims in the Addy today which I think is fair enough. It didnt read very well at all.
Matt Hawken talking about a ruckman being "jumped into" and targeted is pretty much what every ruckman has happen from every team every week in the HDFL.
If North get through this week I reckon the players may target the opposition bench more than worrying about any players. Its getting quite tasty.........
Hawken would be praying for Huntly to get through now IMO.

I think it mentioned Pilcher being jumped into whilst on the ground and not in the air at ruck contest. Either way it's got a bit hotter than both coaches would have wanted I reckon

I think it mentioned Pilcher being jumped into whilst on the ground and not in the air at ruck contest. Either way it's got a bit hotter than both coaches would have wanted I reckon

It could be taken two ways roota, but my opinion is hawken's comments are relating while Pilcher was "on the ground" playing as he missed the whole last quarter.

I was at the ground and the only time I saw Pilcher on the ground was when he was wrestling with a North Bendigo player who received a free kick and left the ground under the blood rule.

Also roota I think Bennett is allowed a right of reply when those allegations have been directed at him and his players.

Is it a strategic move by LG? If, in the past, they believed north players 'played on the edge' (as they keep referencing Toby Greene) these comments will be in the forefront of the umpires minds if they face off in the granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back