Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's ours:
Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?
Do you feel sometimes that age is against you?
Sing and rejoice, yeah, sing and rejoice
Yes, hm-hmm, that's interesting, but tell me
Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
Do you feel sometimes that age is against you?
I, I can help , I can help you, I can help you help yourself
Does life seem worthwhile to you?
Does life seem worthwhile to you?

If you answered yes to any of those questions then you're in.
Why have you no more faith? Your first ever win is less than 4 days away. And the initiation afterwards is more than a Gatorade shower...

Honestly, it's mostly just us bickering internally about whether #sackantbear is a decent hash tag. Probably we should just get on with it and dump him. You know the old saying: "the sooner you sack the captain, the sooner you can start being disappointed by a new captain".
There are only 2 types of captains: those who have been sacked, and those who will be sacked. Or was that coaches? Ah bugger it - I like my idea better.

This is the SFA. In a world where BRAB is a top 5 poster, anything is possible.
Nah I dispute that. The way he's been carrying on lately, he'll soon be about as popular as a photo of Donald Trump in Hillary Clinton's bedroom.

Nah I dispute that. The way he's been carrying on lately, he'll soon be about as popular as a photo of Donald Trump in Hillary Clinton's bedroom.

So pretty popular then as Hilary gives silent thanks that she doesn't have to deal with Kim Jong Un or the White Supremacists or anything like that

So pretty popular then as Hilary gives silent thanks that she doesn't have to deal with Kim Jong Un or the White Supremacists or anything like that
OK let me amend that - as popular as a West Coast scarf in YOUR bedroom :)'

Back in spookism's day, we never used to fight
Just drink

giphy.gif

I resemble the above more than you realise...

I also wish everyone could solve there differences by drinking, we could all be Marion in Nepal and live happy lives.

I resemble the above more than you realise...

I also wish everyone could solve there differences by drinking, we could all be Marion in Nepal and live happy lives.
Missing us already?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss subtle innuendo's... not much of that going around with that other mob.
Stick at it, but you will always be one of us. :thumbsu:

What's an epl? Is it one of those things that Essendon have, with the frizzy hair and drug problem?
Actually you're not far off the mark - it refers to the Bombers in September, where Essendon's Pretty Lame :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back