How much will Sydney win by?

• Draw, I am the ultimate fence-sitter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly IMO I think the Finals Bye is going to help us. We're not likely to finish 4th and after absolutely dominating the past 15 weeks I reckon the players could use a breather to freshen up before finals or we might run out of legs.

Quite happy with the selections. Although just a bit worried that Harry is not quite ready. I wonder if this is just to get some real time form in his legs ahead of the finals? His reserves appearances have been a recovery run of sorts. Not been devastatingly accumulative although has seemed to improve every week. This is his big test. let's face it with Port playing the witches hats we have Buckley's and none of making the four.

Casboult probably boarded the wrong plane he is not the most accurate
Players less accurate than Casboult this year:

Lance Franklin
Sam Reid
Gary Rohan
Tom Papley
Will Hayward
Luke Parker
Isaac Heeney

IE all of our top goalscorers

Lance Franklin
Sam Reid
Gary Rohan
Tom Papley
Will Hayward
Luke Parker
Isaac Heeney

Geez you would be annoying to play trivial pursuit with

The Blues are barking mad. His goalkicking yips will disappear with age, they have already to some degree.

His goalkicking yips have disappeared due to serious coaching from someone (I think Mathew Lloyd?) in the pre-season. Now one of the best in the league as noted above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Blues are barking mad. His goalkicking yips will disappear with age, they have already to some degree.

Casboult is already 27.

You wouldn't guess it, has Dean Towers syndrome.

But Foote is the emergency for this game. I didn't pick him, one of the AFL's most admired & respected coaching panel has him there on the eve of final.

As you can tell with my avatar tbough, I think he will be an emerging player who will be the perfect replacement for Tom Mitchell in years to come.
A good start is that he has the Number 6.
I hate man buns with a passion. Gonna get some rednecks together, drink a few beers then go find us some pretty boy man buns to cut off. Dang !

Laidler? Great intercept mark. Solid defender. For when you want a defender who can defend. Safe choice for finals bench imho if needed.

I notice last few weeks Melican has been taking game on a bit more. Running out and trying to deliver right down middle. Good to see. A bit Aliir like, much better eyebrows though. Very intimidating.
I agree. Laidler would get a game in any other team. Solid intercept mark, no frills plays his role and does what's asked. IMO he's been stiffer than AA not to get games this year. At least he knows when to pull out and head off to training.

Who'd have thought we'd have so many options in defence when just a year or two ago the cupboard looked bare.

Lance Franklin
Sam Reid
Gary Rohan
Tom Papley
Will Hayward
Luke Parker
Isaac Heeney

Yes but it's the way we miss. We miss some of the best goals of the year.

I
Can't believe he's getting a game TBBH.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm surprised Hayward wasn't rested. A young guy would really struggle with the intensity we've shown since round 7 and he seems to be struggling. My theory is either i) Horse is genuinely in love with him or ii) He'll be dropped for finals. Resting him this week would have been the most sensible if Horse intends to play him in finals. I can't help but wonder if he has something over Horse. Maybe Towers sent him some of 'the pics'.

I hate man buns with a passion. Gonna get some rednecks together, drink a few beers then go find us some pretty boy man buns to cut off. Dang !
No, no, no... man buns make a statement, just like the long hair and beards of the seventies, they indicate rebellion for convenience sake... and besides, they look good mostly.:D;) Get some rednecks together and attack the 'comb-over'... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back