Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 5 - Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

kgxNTbl.png

Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Dragon Island

ubMeGPW.png

vs

c3gQwXW.png

Last week the Dragons got off to a good start and held that lead all day.
The Wonders won a ding dong battle against the Bears.
Last season the Dragons played the Wonders in round 3 but not again!

Players to Watch
Hatchy1992 - in full Ben Brown mode
Pie 4 Life - in full beast mode
Hate - his avatar goes ok

D_P_S - certainly didn't need a GPS to find the footy
Croweater - in form with a lazy 5 last week
ClarkeM - was abducted by aliens

Prediction
No #rednesday
GOT night - Dragons by 3 2

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11:59pm AEST Thursday 31/08/2017 including the words 'Official Team Sheet'

Now lets enjoy some karaoke

kgxNTbl.png

Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Dragon Island

ubMeGPW.png

vs

c3gQwXW.png

Last week the Dragons got off to a good start and held that lead all day.
The Wonders won a ding dong battle against the Bears.
Last season the Dragons played the Wonders in round 3 but not again!

Players to Watch
Hatchy1992 - in full Ben Brown mode
Pie 4 Life - in full beast mode
Hate - his avatar goes ok

D_P_S - certainly didn't need a GPS to find the footy
Croweater - in form with a lazy 5 last week
ClarkeM - was abducted by aliens

Prediction
No #rednesday
GOT night - Dragons by 3 2

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11:59pm AEST Thursday 31/08/2017 including the words 'Official Team Sheet'

Now lets enjoy some karaoke

Liked for the comparison to Benny Brown.

Nice to be back at home this week. A big game coming up against the Wonders, we'll need to be at our best here to beat them on our home deck.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Congratulations to Spanna_ on his 100th game this weekend with iBeng playing game 150 in this game also. Time to get around those boys this week and get the job done for them on Sunday. :thumbsu:

Congratulations to Spanna_ on his 100th game this weekend with iBeng playing game 150 in this game also. Time to get around those boys this week and get the job done for them on Sunday. :thumbsu:
I hear iBeng might actually wear boots in the last quarter this round so he can turf them into the crowd post game. "Special"
Congrats champ!

Hi Dragons

I'm not being facetious, but as I haven't played against you lot for a while I'm not sure I've made acquaintance with many of you yet. Here's hoping you're a fun lot of banterers as we've had to deal with some real s**t trucks over the past month.

Hi Dragons

I'm not being facetious, but as I haven't played against you lot for a while I'm not sure I've made acquaintance with many of you yet. Here's hoping you're a fun lot of banterers as we've had to deal with some real s**t trucks over the past month.

here's hoping Ross Lyon appreciation week is a good one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Dragons

Well, I can assure you there is no s**t in the back of our tip truck.

Respect for the simpsons image. And respect to your captain for not stuffing up your name on the team sheets each week
It's a 4 hour process just making sure his name is correct each week

Hi Dragons

As long as your better then the Warriors are, i'm sure we'll get along just fine.

Nice to be back at home this week. A big game coming up against the Wonders, we'll need to be at our best here to beat them on our home deck.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Oh no it's you :(

Also welcome Wonders. I trust you'll be better visitors then the Warrior's were hosts?
I honestly don't think it'll be hard to be better then the Warriors. We played them 2 weeks ago and....

giphy_1.gif

I honestly don't think it'll be hard to be better then the Warriors. We played them 2 weeks ago and....

giphy_1.gif
Well someones been secretly recording me last week...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back