NFL 2017 NFL Bold Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

someone will be stabbed at the new Falcons stadium before mid November. My pick will be after the Cowboys game.
Raiders: "Hold my beer"

Raiders: "Hold my beer"

If there was a Raiders/9ers game in Atlanta look out. there was like 10 stabbings when the 9ers played the Falcons in the playoffs like 5 years ago.

New England will win the Super bowl. Which is not a bold prediction. But this time, they will have conceded a lead in the dying seconds to trail my 4-5 points. On the ensuing kickoff. There'll be some bs play made on special teams to win them the game. This completes the set of 3 BS SB wins, where the defence caused the first one, the offence the second, and special teams the third.

New England will win the Super bowl. Which is not a bold prediction. But this time, they will have conceded a lead in the dying seconds to trail my 4-5 points. On the ensuing kickoff. There'll be some bs play made on special teams to win them the game. This completes the set of 3 BS SB wins, where the defence caused the first one, the offence the second, and special teams the third.
Have you ever heard of Super Bowl XXXVIII? That was the Pats first BS SB win, special teams caused it when Carolina's idiot kicker kicked it out of bounds setting up the Pats perfectly to drive 20 yards and kick a game winning FG

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you on about. It's not a BS victory if the NE special teams causes it, is it.

Seattle and Atlanta not running the ball is BS, so is Carolina kicking it OOB.
I'm talking about a guy on NE special teams actually touching the ball. Instead of all 11 of them standing there going "**** me what a gift! That loser has lost his team the SB!"
actually Janet Jacksons nipple caused kasay to miskick
It was Tom Brady's presence that made him miskick.

I'm talking about a guy on NE special teams actually touching the ball. Instead of all 11 of them standing there going "**** me what a gift! That loser has lost his team the SB!"

It was Tom Brady's presence that made him miskick.
He didn't miss-kick, Tom Brady willed the ball out of bounds as it flew through the air.

#GOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back