• Los Angeles (USA)

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Budapest (Hungary)

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Paris (France)

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't he the one who was getting investigated for channeling money out of the AOC into a private company he owned?
so you dont know.

didn't even know there was an announcement due...only Paris & LA ended up bidding for 24 & 28, Paris gets 24 & LA 28.

wind this s**t up already.

ready for breakdancing?

"Breakdancing was one of four new sports along with skateboarding, surfing and sport climbing to get the Olympic green light on Monday for inclusion at the 2024 Paris Games."

ready for breakdancing?

"Breakdancing was one of four new sports along with skateboarding, surfing and sport climbing to get the Olympic green light on Monday for inclusion at the 2024 Paris Games."
The 3 in bold were put into the Olympics for the first time for Tokyo, so they have survived without being seen how they were accepted by live and TV audiences.

Looks like karate got the chop ( excuse the pun) for breakdancing without being given that benefit of the doubt, as it makes its Olympic debut at Tokyo.

well you see, eventually the oldies will cark it and, in theory, be replaced by the young people in terms of Olympic viewership.

Except the current young people will then be old and saying 'What channel is the flower arranging on?', and the new young people will be sneering at break-dancing.

I'm officially over the Olympics - I watch it purely for the sports I like and only if it represents the pinnacle of those sports. The rest of the Olympic twaddle I ignore.

Dancing? That'll set your whole mind and body free. But seriously, who here has actually seen good "breaking"? It probably should just come under the umbrella of gymnastics. Worth watching once every four years. And a lot closer to capturing the Olympic spirit than a number of programme-clogging jokes.

Boxing
Sailing
Golf
Surfing
Tennis

Those are the corrupt and/or elitist and/or trivial wankfests that people should be angrily tweeting about.

Dancing? That'll set your whole mind and body free. But seriously, who here has actually seen good "breaking"? It probably should just come under the umbrella of gymnastics. Worth watching once every four years. And a lot closer to capturing the Olympic spirit than a number of programme-clogging jokes.

Boxing
Sailing
Golf
Surfing
Tennis

Those are the corrupt and/or elitist and/or trivial wankfests that people should be angrily tweeting about.

Elitist = horses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elitist = horses.
Oh yeah them too. Plus the horses almost never bust a windmill like the b-boys (thank you, wikipedia).

I should also add the reminder that at one stage there was talk of ******* esports being included.

Back