General Bombers Talk General VFL Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has Toby Pinwill never gotten a chance at AFL level? Was monstrous today, as was Chris Cain. One of the best games of the year, makes me tremble with excitement for next week for the two biggest rivals in the VFL going head to head

In all honesty, Jacob Townsend is the most underwhelming Liston winner in recent memory. Gibbons and Marcon had better years but took too many votes off each other.

Hey guys I have a mate playing in the vfl final today and was wondering if anyone knew the best way to stream it.. I'm in nsw not vic and a site I seen said the seven live app only streams it to Victoria.. thanks for any info

Hey guys I have a mate playing in the vfl final today and was wondering if anyone knew the best way to stream it.. I'm in nsw not vic and a site I seen said the seven live app only streams it to Victoria.. thanks for any info
Go to the 7 live app and put in a Vic postcode (say, 3146)

Watch their be tv coverage

Always good down at Frankston Park I must say
Hope not. I'm hoping to get down there round 1, unless it's on the Sunday, in which case we'll double booked with the AFL game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually it's a poor draw for those who like to watch both the AFL and the VFL with four clashes between the VFL and the AFL.
And that has to do with what I said, how?

And that has to do with what I said, how?

I wasn't even referencing your post - I was giving an opinion on too many clash matches between the VFL and the AFL teams.

A few praccy match results have come in, makes for some interesting reading.

Preston and Sandringham drew at Princes Park on the last day of summer
Boxe Hille smashed Footscray to the tune of 70 points a week ago
Williamstown had a comfortable victory against Casey, winning by 4 goals last Saturday
Richmond defeated Collingwood by 10 points last night in a tight one.

Hopefully we can have a good hit out against Geelong on Sunday.

A few praccy match results have come in, makes for some interesting reading.

Preston and Sandringham drew at Princes Park on the last day of summer
Boxe Hille smashed Footscray to the tune of 70 points a week ago
Williamstown had a comfortable victory against Casey, winning by 4 goals last Saturday
Richmond defeated Collingwood by 10 points last night in a tight one.

Hopefully we can have a good hit out against Geelong on Sunday.

Frankston beat Coburg last week convincingly. Nathan Gardiner kicked 5

Frankston beat Coburg last week convincingly. Nathan Gardiner kicked 5
Didn't see that on the VFL website. Gonna be a long year for my Lions :(.

eth-dog, has our VFL fixture been posted somewhere? I can't find it...

Frankston @ Frankston Saturday week, 2pm (i think start)

Will be there with bells and whistles on.. First time in years i'll have been down there without the cameras down there. Love that the Dolphs are back.

Beat an underwhelming Coburg outfit and backed it up with a win against a youthful PM side last weekend. Should be a good test for our boys.

PS, Blake Mullane is Dolphs captain eth-dog. Rated very, very highly by the coaching staff at the Dolphins

Frankston @ Frankston Saturday week, 2pm (i think start)

Will be there with bells and whistles on.. First time in years i'll have been down there without the cameras down there. Love that the Dolphs are back.

Beat an underwhelming Coburg outfit and backed it up with a win against a youthful PM side last weekend. Should be a good test for our boys.

PS, Blake Mullane is Dolphs captain eth-dog. Rated very, very highly by the coaching staff at the Dolphins
Yep, 2 PM start. I'll put a thread up on Sunday or Monday dependent on whether I remember/not too hungover from Saturday.

Got hammered by an admittedly strong Casey this week. Coburg put out a very weak side for that game, we were missing Gregory, Mellington, Hunt and one other leader.

Mullane as captain is a solid choice. Very dependable player at this level and will never shirk a contest.

Realistically we should win and win comfortably, our lead up form has been very good (touch wood). I'll probably driving there straight from my 3rds match.

Not part of team chat but what direction does the VFL go in in a few years time ?
AFL reserves has been bubbling along in the back ground for a couple of seasons. Not happening next year but I am hearing a really big chance for 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back