EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this thread needs to be moved elsewhere rather than being in the AFL RDT forum.
Same goes for the new NFL thread.

Last edited:

What a horrific gameweek. Only scored 82 and went down to 307th overall after being 186th after gameweek 1.

My 3 strikers scored 6 points combined, including captain...

GW 3: 70pts
overall rank: 2340 :(

Lowe and Lossl were my only players above 10... thank you Huddersfield for providing value
likely trade = Iheanacho -> Lacazette... the rest of my squad just needs to lift !!

ranked 98
Hegazy already made me enough $$. He's being traded to someone under $4m. Sidwell is being traded to Alli. Midfield then set for next few weeks- Pogba, Mika, De Bruyne (he's been a spud), Alli and willian (will become coutinho or hazard). Need to somehow get Mane in over the next 4 weeks.

Wasn't able to do my team as my phone battery died on Saturday and no one sells those batteries, so have to order in replacements......pfftttt

A paltry 84, Stones and Kolasinac on the pine an absolute killer, could've got like 108 if I subbed them two in for my Huddersfield defenders

This game is shitting me, nothing wrong with my squad just I'm sick of seeing points not utlised on the bench every week

0-4 to start the year is yuck, I'm better than that

Reckon I'll just get Eriksen for Pogba. Only problem with that is I won't have much cash to trade Gabbiadini or Willian with my other trade.

Reckon I'll just get Eriksen for Pogba. Only problem with that is I won't have much cash to trade Gabbiadini or Willian with my other trade.
I'm getting in Eriksen for Willian, I reckon Hegazy is done, so old mate Zabaleta has bottomed out and he scored a 9 last week, so he comes back in and hopefully he can make some cash now.

Operation get Kane starts next week, but I reckon he'll take 3-4 trades over two gameweeks to get in.

Really missed an opportunity on that Gross from Brighton with my phone playing up last week :(

My midfield is beast now, just wondering who out of Myki/Ozil goes for Hazard?

Running with Alli, Eriksen, De Bruyne, Ozil and Myki now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting in Eriksen for Willian, I reckon Hegazy is done, so old mate Zabaleta has bottomed out and he scored a 9 last week, so he comes back in and hopefully he can make some cash now.

Operation get Kane starts next week, but I reckon he'll take 3-4 trades over two gameweeks to get in.

Really missed an opportunity on that Gross from Brighton with my phone playing up last week :(

My midfield is beast now, just wondering who out of Myki/Ozil goes for Hazard?

Running with Alli, Eriksen, De Bruyne, Ozil and Myki now
Ozil has done nothing but is almost too cheap to trade now. I wouldn't trade anyone out of those 5 besides Ozil, though.

I ended up going Pogba and Gabbiadini (lol what a spud) > Kane and Silva.

I benched Forster over Elliot so that was kinda stupid wasn't it. I do have Cedric but I really thought Palace might score today with everything that's happened this week but they are really bloody s**t. Watch Newcastle concede now... :(

Ozil has done nothing but is almost too cheap to trade now. I wouldn't trade anyone out of those 5 besides Ozil, though.

I ended up going Pogba and Gabbiadini (lol what a spud) > Kane and Silva.

I benched Forster over Elliot so that was kinda stupid wasn't it. I do have Cedric but I really thought Palace might score today with everything that's happened this week but they are really bloody s**t. Watch Newcastle concede now... :(
That's a pretty solid sideways move though you did, buy yeah, Ozil is a campaigner, but I'll slug it out with him for now. De Bruyne started poor too but he cleaned up last week, every chance Ozil does eventually, though a tough task for him tomorrow.

Mounie has to do something soon otherwise he's gone, Richarlinson is going alright though, I've benched him today though as Watford have City.

That's a pretty solid sideways move though you did, buy yeah, Ozil is a campaigner, but I'll slug it out with him for now. De Bruyne started poor too but he cleaned up last week, every chance Ozil does eventually, though a tough task for him tomorrow.

Mounie has to do something soon otherwise he's gone, Richarlinson is going alright though, I've benched him today though as Watford have City.
I hope you benched Mounie lol.

My strikers are Kane, Lukaku and Lacazette so I don't think I'll be changing that for a while so I can concentrate on mids and defenders.

I hope you benched Mounie lol.

My strikers are Kane, Lukaku and Lacazette so I don't think I'll be changing that for a while so I can concentrate on mids and defenders.
I'm playing 3-5-2 at least

Richarlison will come in

Brainfart by me, didn't even look at teams

You can't replace a striker with a mid in this game.
Defender replaces defender
Midfielder replaces midfielder
Striker replaces striker
Richarlison is a striker in DT

There's a stack of wingers/wing-forward types in DT who have striker status whereas they're midfielders in FPL

Richarlison is a striker in DT

There's a stack of wingers/wing-forward types in DT who have striker status whereas they're midfielders in FPL
Lol my bad.

Yeah like Mane and Salah are forwards which is just stupid. Also Valencia is a midfielder even though he played pretty much every game at RB last season lol

gw5: 105pts
overall rank: 2,008 :(

i had Eriksen(c) and Lukaku(vc)... should've been the other way around
also had good scores from Stones & Hegazy on my bench
my 3 Huddersfield players have hit the wall
one of my league opponents had Aguero(c) :mad:

138 all out after last night's games.

Trading in Aguero yesterday and making him captain turned out to be a wise move.

Traded Firmino for Aguero, would've preferred to have traded Rooney instead but that didn't give me enough cash, will try and offload him next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back