No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard the AFL may force North Melbourne to trade pick 4 after potential pick 4 Cam Rayner today rejected North's overtures and accepted his parents offer.
Sources close to the Raynor's said "It's a pretty sweet deal. He keeps his job at Coles, keeps playing local footy with his mates at a more professionally run club and his fifty bucks a fortnight board is waived".
While good news for Cam Raynor the decision has thrown the draft into disarray. Parents of other potential pick 4's armed with hidden war chests are opening them in a bid to counter North's offer.

Ouch, Clarko not happy with Ty

Yeah kinda got the impression Clarko has told him that he needs to have a think about whether or not he can play at the standard required next year. And if not up stumps now

Stupid Drain Pipe Russell criticised the Tiges v Cats score of 13.13 to 5.10 as a low scoring final and a bad look for the game, yet tonight praised the Cats game of 15.8 to 5.9 as a brilliant response and great game saying along with the Swans are one of the great "franchises" of the competition.

Wanna spew.
bloke hates the tigers like most port fans the campaigner is brain dead and thinks we give a s**t about his minow south australian team. if the tigers were in the sanfl we would of won every flag in the history of that s**t league

Miles would knock em back to play vfl for the tiges
spoke to miles will be playing edfl instead said they have better facilties then norf and their checks dont bounce

The cheer squad leader is kath Dell’Orefice

What the hell kind of made up name is that?

So where do all these 'hardcore' GWS supporters, like Miss De Orifice, come from?
Are they completely new to the game and chose to follow the Giants? Or more unlikely, they started supporting them after following another team for years? You could put on a tinhat and suggest the AFL/GWS offer them all freebie memberships, banners and jumpers, and/or a small salary to even bother to show up at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'm gunna have to upgrade he stubby holder

21767665_794731350701496_729047127_n.jpg

So where do all these 'hardcore' GWS supporters, like Miss De Orifice, come from?
Are they completely new to the game and chose to follow the Giants? Or more unlikely, they started supporting them after following another team for years? You could put on a tinhat and suggest the AFL/GWS offer them all freebie memberships, banners and jumpers, and/or a small salary to even bother to show up at all.

I have a few GWS Coterie mates who I'm now catching up with in Melbourne on Saturday. They are great guys and I take my hat off to them. Generally they are Sydney based ex Melbournians who grew up following other sides, but took an emotional and financial interest in supporting GWS. They still follow their former side to a degree. There's a pioneer element to what they've done and I respect that. Could I do that? Probably not.

Haere Ra

Even C graders are knocking them back now, add Mason Cox to the list.
Mason Cox re-signed with the Pies due to his Permanent Residency visa. Apparently, if he was to move to North, he will have to redo and resubmit his application which puts him in the back of the queue again which further delays his chance of becoming a citizen.

Mason Cox re-signed with the Pies due to his Permanent Residency visa. Apparently, if he was to move to North, he will have to redo and resubmit his application which puts him in the back of the queue again which further delays his chance of becoming a citizen.
I heard that he visa issues, but still counts as a KB technically :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back