No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my....

This is actually a serious slap in the face to Carlton and St Kilda who both enjoyed frontrunner status at various times while he remained unsigned beyond 2017.

I look forward to Damian Barrett and media as a whole dissecting exactly why and how these clubs have yet again failed to land a 'big fish'.

^^^^^^^

Norf Board on Josh Kelly

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

this the same mob who have two dedicated threads to getting him...over 500 pages of delusion on getting a 'big fish' that they didnt get...and have yet to land a big fish since.....higgins and waite....ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love footy! norf nuffs...

this the same mob who have two dedicated threads to getting him...over 500 pages of delusion on getting a 'big fish' that they didnt get...and have yet to land a big fish since.....higgins and waite....ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love footy! norf nuffs...

Norf can't even land a sardine! :D

Norf can't even land a sardine! :D
since i was a kid i always viewed norf as something similar to a black hole in the world of football...cant put my finger on them at all! still cant believe i witnessed them win a flag! if it weren't for wayne carey i dont think they would have survived past those days. perfect team(as well as gold coast) to relocate to tassie...

since i was a kid i always viewed norf as something similar to a black hole in the world of football...cant put my finger on them at all! still cant believe i witnessed them win a flag! if it weren't for wayne carey i dont think they would have survived past those days. perfect team(as well as gold coast) to fold ...

But wait there's more from the Norf Board on Kelly .......

He's been poorly advised. He could have set his entire life up. Footy is not forever and and you're only an injury away from a massive lost life changing opportunity. May do even better in two years but that's one hell of a gamble.

The irony is we may land a player at a fraction of the price that plays a major role in our premierships and still have cash to burn.

#LOLNORF

I want a link so I can see if someone saner had a word to him. It sounds like cognitive dissonance because Curnow is starting to develop into the player they are hoping Francis might become.
It is on the Trade board - Francis thread - last couple of pages. They are now trying to console themselves that Rance and Scarlett didn't play much footy in their first 2 years. Provides countless hours of enjoyment on a dull Monday at work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my....
I took that one as being more tongue in cheek. Having a go at the media for constantly criticising North for failing to get their man, but ignoring other teams that might have been in the chase and missed out.

I want a link so I can see if someone saner had a word to him. It sounds like cognitive dissonance because Curnow is starting to develop into the player they are hoping Francis might become.
Pretty sure there were Essendon and Collingwood supporters setting him straight. That should have been a clear indicator that he was on the wrong side of the argument.

Delusiondon* :rolleyes:

#Dodorotrades
Reckon he thinks everyone forgets what a prick he is to deal with. Bet they haven't.

Anyone needing a refresher, look at the stepladder fiasco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back