Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooooh video link pls?

Is AA still a regular rollercoaster + the virtual ride?

Arkham Asylum is still the same ride but for 5 bucks you can purchase vr goggles for the ride. What you see in vr synchronises with the movement of the coaster.

4 of the 5 nominations for WAFL mark of the year are the one player- Liam Ryan from Subiaco. Too bad he won't win since the only other bloke in the nominations (Ben Saunders from South Freo) took far and away the best mark of the season.

I don't get people who aren't 18-21 spending huge percentages of their income on cars.

When you are 18 you think cars are cool and even if you just buy a $5,000 Commodore (or a $2,000 Commodore and $3,000 worth of car stereo equipment) that's a lot of money if you work part time at KFC or whatever.

No way I'd be spending half my salary or more on a car now.
Many years ago a 2nd year apprentice at my work bought a brand new Corolla. I mean spending 20K+ on a car at 19 years of age is questionable judgement but if you are gonna blow money at least just go with something that you could have a bit of fun with even if it's few years old. I drive one now and they are good very reliable transport but just about the most boring car ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At an Elton concert in Mackay. For at least one evening I can get away from homophobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back