AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Where does this leave him?

What is your opinion of the man? Cheater? GOAT/

Does he come back? Is DC now a GOAT.

What happens from here for Jones?

How many times can you blame this sorta s**t on 'set ups' & 'dodgy dick pills'? You can only hope he's innocent but it's most likely not the case.

and that sucks!

The UFC needs him and he's a fan favourite. He was the GOAT but now that career just has a big question mark all over it.

In kinda weird funny way.....that potential fight with Lesnar makes more sense now.....maybe they can do it in Dubai with some billionaire oil sheik setting up the fight.

people don't cheat once an get caught.
like cycling just enjoy the moment, fight, cose on reflection almost all of the old champs tested positive.

gets put in the dickhead basket IMO. The incident where he had a hit and run with a pregnant woman basically sums up his character. Could have been the GOAT if he had a better character. The GOAT for mine is still Anderson Silva.

Do you think this gets the fans on DC's side now. Get the feeling the fans gave Jones a second chance and got it thrown back...Dont think Jones will be so loved in 4 years if he comes back.

Cant he just go fight outside of the U.S?

You'd have to be more than a glass half full judge of character to think an athlete being stripped of a title 3 times has been hard done by.

That being said, like DC has said on a recent podcast, for someone to stuff up as much as Jones has, it clearly highlights that there is something NQR upstairs and rather than hating and shitting on the guy, you just hope he gets his s**t together as a human being for his own sake.

You'd have to be more than a glass half full judge of character to think an athlete being stripped of a title 3 times has been hard done by.

That being said, like DC has said on a recent podcast, for someone to stuff up as much as Jones has, it clearly highlights that there is something NQR upstairs and rather than hating and shitting on the guy, you just hope he gets his s**t together as a human being for his own sake.

You havent heard the latest Bisping podcast?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup, what was said?

He was going on about how DC is a good man but shouldnt been playing the good guy here. Bisping made a good point in that DC got knocked out by a PED user and will never be the same person again after that KO. He was just saying that if it was him, He would stick the boot in to Jones :D

I wanted Cormier to win but Jones won the fight. Knocked him out after beating him once before. Pretty conclusive ending for me. I couldn't give a s**t about drug test failures. So many people on PEDs never get caught. Those who do are more often than not getting caught because they did something dumb. Jones is a clear example of this. Last time with the dick pills. This time he either intentionally took a steroid that's not that great. He could have taken one that works better and isn't in your system as long. Or he had a tainted supplement.

MMA fighters will get better at passing tests over time. Jones makes enough money that he should be able to get the good s**t that will pass tests. Maybe Dana White will use that as a reason to not pay fighters more in the future. He said before that boxing fights aren't as good as they once were because the boxers get paid too much. Hilarious. Also said that the USADA deal wouldn't happen if the fighters had a union. No s**t, but he thinks that's a good argument against unions. I guess it would be for some people because catching the cheaters and ensuring a level playing field (lol) is very important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back