WWE Aussie tour '16

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane Entertainment Centre was 95% full.
Show was a 7/10.
Biggest pop: Angle by a mile then Ambrose
Biggest chant: DELETE DELETE DELETE
Best match: Hardys v Cesaro and Sheamus followed by the Battle Royal.
Best shirt: Some dude in a old school white WWF zipped jacket with the "Macho Man" Randy Savage on it circa 1989/1990. Spectacular.
Most Cena shirts in the crowd were: Orange or Red
Best comment by a kid at his first show: "Daddy he's cheating!!!!!" (at the Miz)
Hottest female (including outfit): Mickie James (stunningly beautiful at 38)
Reigns was woeful. Braun has so much more presence. Roman could barely lift him to Samoan Drop him through the first table. He had a mixture of cheers and boos. JoJo is damn damn damn fine in her orange jacket and mini skirt.

Didn't even know Mickie James was back in WWE has slimmed down and looks hot as.

Will have to go to NXT my mate went last year and he said it was off it's **** compared this tour. there was chanting,swearing,awesome matches etc

I went to NXT in Perth and it was awesome. Lots of crowd engagement and great matches for the most part. It was a good, fun evening.

The NXT crowd in Melbourne was trash. A bunch of self important douches endlessly trying to start irrelevant chants.
I had a few guys sitting near me trying to chant "Nakamura ate my dog" so you're not far off the mark.

Most of the night it was pretty good though.

WWE looking to set up an "overseas Wrestlemania" that would move to a different country each year in October.

Looking at booking the first one at the MCG the week after the Grand Final next year.

WWE looking to set up an "overseas Wrestlemania" that would move to a different country each year in October.

Looking at booking the first one at the MCG the week after the Grand Final next year.
Yes, because if they wanted to do an "overseas wrestlemania" of course the first one would be in Australia, and not the UK.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, because if they wanted to do an "overseas wrestlemania" of course the first one would be in Australia, and not the UK.

I think it's rubbish as well but heard it from someone who worked on the recent tour of Australia

So I went this year first time since 2010 thanks big footy for the spoilers. What happened to Melbourne getting a steel cage match? Sydney getting a four way for the championship. Brisbane having the Brisbane Battle Royal. Instead of the same s**t every night Vince wonders why he can't sell out a stadium anymore waste of $49.

Vince McMahon and senior staff don't work house shows as they're meaningless s**t. They work Mondays, Tuesdays and PPV Sundays.

Last edited:
They had the Global Warning Tour in 2002 as a PPV so can seem them do a Wrestlemania here.

If they do a Wrestlemaina I'll be buying a ticket the moment they get announced.
Because they had a tour 15 years ago, that was released on video but wasn't on tv at all, you can see them doing a wm here?

Because they had a tour 15 years ago, that was released on video but wasn't on tv at all, you can see them doing a wm here?

Yeah I can

Would be called "Wrestlemania Down Under"

My mate went to the warning tour and said "no wrestling show they do in Australia will beat it"

If WWE don't want to do live ppv's here then make the house shows feel like them.

Last edited:
They had the Global Warning Tour in 2002 as a PPV so can seem them do a Wrestlemania here.

That wasn't a PPV. It was released on home video afterward.

While people keep happily spending hundreds of dollars to watch practice matches we will never get anything better.

Last edited:

If I had $100 for every time I've read on the internet that the Global Warning show was a PPV, I'd be rolling in cash like Scrooge McDuck.

That wasn't a PPV. It was released on home video afterward.
And not even the full card - I get cutting the D-Von/Batista tag match as Batista was basically on training wheels at the time, but one of the best matches on the night - Kurt Angle vs. Test also got cut, yet the epic encounter that was Rico vs. Rikishi was preserved for future generations to enjoy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back