List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson? Inside mid ok....
Selling the farm???
Atleast you know what you'd be getting and not wasting a pick.

Dawson is a midfielder and he's played both inside and outside.

Kennedy isn't worth near what you are suggesting we are getting totally screwed...and we can easily get a better player in this draft.

Lochie O'Brien please.

Dawson is a midfielder and he's played both inside and outside.

Kennedy isn't worth near what you are suggesting we are getting totally screwed...and we can easily get a better player in this draft.

Lochie O'Brien please.
Yeah he has a NEAFL level, Craig Bird used to dominate there...
Last year we drafted Florent, to me he looks like a soft outside player that can't kick

BJ has Rositis (aversion to tackling) and will be delisted. Foote needs to improve speed and disposal (and get rid of the hamburger on his head).
The first 2 things he is highly unlikely to be able to improve much. I have scissors, so can help with the last area of improvement so he looks less annoying, all be it, in the local comp

The rohan talk is farcical, we'd lose any trade involving him. He's too much of an asset we just dont use him well. Leave him in the forward line to get 10 touches for 3 goals rioli style. He's a clutch player, will get you a goal where no one else would be able to. Our team contributed to rohan having a crap game not the other way around.

The rohan talk is farcical, we'd lose any trade involving him. He's too much of an asset we just dont use him well. Leave him in the forward line to get 10 touches for 3 goals rioli style. He's a clutch player, will get you a goal where no one else would be able to. Our team contributed to rohan having a crap game not the other way around.
You can win a Norm Smith with 12 possessions (thank god, I made heaps on that one!)!

The thing with Rohan os he chases everything, which leaves him way out of position and knackered for a minute or two. Needs to be more selective and save his legs
But at what point do you go 'I won't chase that one, I'll do the next'? What happens if he doesn't chase and they kick a goal? What do the coaches say when reviewing the footage? I know...'******* hell Gaz, how dare you enact plan B'!

Yeah he has a NEAFL level, Craig Bird used to dominate there...
Last year we drafted Florent, to me he looks like a soft outside player that can't kick

I must have missed Kennedy do it at AFL level then....

He's done only fractionally more than Dawson and you want to give them a first rounder...no thanks. We can get a cheaper option.

My issue isn't with getting Kennedy from GWS, it's the ridiculous price!

If we could flip Rohan for Menzel I'd consider it. I did say consider it. I feel Menzel's peak could be higher.

Its interesting how many people think we need anoyher inside midfielder to help kennedy with the clearances.
Parker won more clearances than kennedy this season and would be about on par on a ler games basis.

He actually led the club for tackles, clearances and possesions. Not bad for 24 year old in a down hear id say.

Whether its trade or draft i hope we target outside run again, florent looks good but there are no guarantees, and some depth would go okay. Coffield or obrien ideal picks. If clark is there at ours id find it really hard to go past him too. Then a promising ruck with our second and bobs your uncle imo.

We've debuted 13, second only to the lions in the last 2 seasons. It makes sense to try to inject some more high class young talent.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its interesting how many people think we need anoyher inside midfielder to help kennedy with the clearances.
Parker won more clearances than kennedy this season and would be about on par on a ler games basis.

He actually led the club for tackles, clearances and possesions. Not bad for 24 year old in a down hear id say.

Whether its trade or draft i hope we target outside run again, florent looks good but there are no guarantees, and some depth would go okay. Coffield or obrien ideal picks. If clark is there at ours id find it really hard to go past him too. Then a promising ruck with our second and bobs your uncle imo.

We've debuted 13, second only to the lions in the last 2 seasons. It makes sense to try to inject some more high class young talent.

If we can get any 3 of Aliir, Hayward, Florent, Dawson, Pink, Cameron, Maibaum cementing a best 22 spot we should maintain our current ladder position.
If we can get more than 3 of them to push on to the next level that would be awesome.

I must have missed Kennedy do it at AFL level then....

He's done only fractionally more than Dawson
and you want to give them a first rounder...no thanks. We can get a cheaper option.

My issue isn't with getting Kennedy from GWS, it's the ridiculous price!

That is pure bs. Kennedy averaged 17 touches and 4.6 tackles playing mainly forward this season. Those numbers would get a sharp increase if put into the midfield full-time. Would suggest he's done way more than Dawson.

everyone who doesn't play for the swans is a 'campaigner' and/or a 'dickhead'...

That's an outrageous statement. Fred who plays for Carlton 2nd's is an ok guy.

Actually come to think of it bitch owes me $20. * it your right. campaigners all of them.

Add Garner and Matt Ling to the O'Brien and Coffield list.

Really want Garner. Looks very much like S Burgoyne very classy with ball in hand and Ling is a pure outside mid.

If can wrangle it, another pick in the teens would be nice to grab two of them but doubt we would be able to get that

Add Garner and Matt Ling to the O'Brien and Coffield list.

Really want Garner. Looks very much like S Burgoyne very classy with ball in hand and Ling is a pure outside mid.

If can wrangle it, another pick in the teens would be nice to grab two of them but doubt we would be able to get that

I actually think we're going to trade up an go to the draft with 2 1st rounders again

Hope we are talking to Pruess into coming to Sydney.
But we have elite ruckmen like Sam Naismith and consistent big-game performers like Kurt Tippett and Callum Sinclair already

But we have elite ruckmen like Sam Naismith and consistent big-game performers like Kurt Tippett and Callum Sinclair already

I'll take it you are joking lol

I'd offer our first rounder for him in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back