Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Or maybe I should post about Josh Kelly in a Josh Kelly thread.

Crazy talk.

Of course, you could just ask North supporters what their mail is, because we know they've always got the scoop on all things to do with trades.

Mick warner saying north offered as much as 1.6 but most likely 1.5

Few ppl in the media now saying his choice if he left was Carlton and not north or the saints

I think everyone is still totally shocked he didn't sign with north. Signwriters even had his name done on his locker there. Something extraordinary must have occurred for him to change is mind

Would have liked to see Kelly at the Saints but understand why he chose to stay with Giants for another 2 years.

There is a risk for him that he may not have as good a season as this year prior to his next signing and not be offered what he was by multiple clubs this time around.

I think everyone is still totally shocked he didn't sign with north. Signwriters even had his name done on his locker there. Something extraordinary must have occurred for him to change is mind

Good coffee, brings you to your senses everytime

Kelly realised North were going to be terrible for the next 2 years, and carlton/St Kilda weren't going to be much better. Why not stay at a side near the top contending? Can always move to Melbourne to a side when they are contending.

Kelly realised North were going to be terrible for the next 2 years, and carlton/St Kilda weren't going to be much better. Why not stay at a side near the top contending? Can always move to Melbourne to a side when they are contending.
But it was never about premierships for him though.

He was desperate to play for a team that his dad played even less games for than he has for gws. The romance of his love for north was the drawcard that made him think. Not the 10 million dollar deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice edit.

Not sure it was worth a bump, but he quoted exactly what your post said.

Or are you going back to edit it now? If so, here's what it says when I looked at it a moment back...

Could be worse. Could have no money left in the cap and no chance at the flag (Richmond).

But it was never about premierships for him though.

He was desperate to play for a team that his dad played even less games for than he has for gws. The romance of his love for north was the drawcard that made him think. Not the 10 million dollar deal
if North were offering less than GWS than I don’t think it would of caused much thought

Not sure it was worth a bump, but he quoted exactly what your post said.

Or are you going back to edit it now? If so, here's what it says when I looked at it a moment back...

There's not too much to be gained by bumping something that particular poster got wrong.

Would be more impressive if there was something to bump that he got right.

nintchdbpict000319743852.jpg

When the Martin trade fell through at the last minute, the JK trade had to be re-evaluated.

Forking over a 1st round pick this year and next year would have been taking one step forward and two step backwards in light of Martins absence.

JK's two year extension and North hitting the next two drafts hard was the best scenario for all parties.

I am confident he is in our plans in two years time, after we have stitched up the 2018 super-draft.

2019, he comes. Hopefully GWS have achieved their 1st flag by then, so no ill will exists between all parties.

When the Martin trade fell through at the last minute, the JK trade had to be re-evaluated.

Forking over a 1st round pick this year and next year would have been taking one step forward and two step backwards in light of Martins absence.

JK's two year extension and North hitting the next two drafts hard was the best scenario for all parties.

I am confident he is in our plans in two years time, after we have stitched up the 2018 super-draft.

2019, he comes. Hopefully GWS have achieved their 1st flag by then, so no ill will exists between all parties.
Haha

It’s been widely reported.

The same bloke had him coming to North himself.

Fast forward, and now the thought that it might eventuate down the track is suddenly a big joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back