List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrett just said on the footy show if the Lions lose Rockliff they have been told they will be getting an end of 1st round pick no chance they get pick 2
It would be like last year when they had a priority pick (19) no way they would get the first two picks. It feels weird saying this but I agree with Barrett on this one

On ZTE T84 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm probably reading to much into this but Aaron Hall has just removed all references of him being a Gold Coast Suns player from all his social media accounts.
Looks like he's on the way out
What did he have on there beforehand?

Hall is a good offensive player, but is a downhill runner. A bit of a cream on top type player for mine, a good team might be able to carry him in that regard. Might be a good fit for the Crows imo

Hope the Suns get decent value for him though

his instagram & twitter bio was the two flags like he still has but he deleted #33 for the Gold Coast Suns and his profile pic of him celebrating a Suns win

I can only think we may have been offered a big deal for him , he's a good player , contracted , maybe we have been offered something we cant refuse.

I can only think we may have been offered a big deal for him , he's a good player , contracted , maybe we have been offered something we cant refuse.

Best case scenario - maybe he's been told that we are cleaning house and that his defensive efforts are below AFL standard and we are secretly shopping him

What would people think would be something we couldn't refuse for Aaron Hall? I can't see it being draft picks as I don't think anyone would give a top 10 pick for him and we are in need of seasoned players

Best case scenario - maybe he's been told that we are cleaning house and that his defensive efforts are below AFL standard and we are secretly shopping him

What would people think would be something we couldn't refuse for Aaron Hall? I can't see it being draft picks as I don't think anyone would give a top 10 pick for him and we are in need of seasoned players
It is curious he'd remove everything Suns related, but let's not jump to conclusions as surely list management decisions haven't been finalised yet.

The only thing I can think of is that he's the one who requested a trade, regardless of coach, so in his mind he's no longer a Sun.

He wouldn't get a top 10 pick, he's essentially a B grade player (A grade attacking, C grade defensive) so probably looking at a second round pick I'd say. I think he's worth more than that but I struggle to see him getting more than that, so I'd prefer it if he stayed.

He is 26 now though. Probably post pick 14 is the best for Hall.

I agree a mature age player is preferable though. Another Lyons/Barlow type pickup would be nice. Maybe even Kennedy from GWS would be good, not mature in the playing sense but is a physically mature big bodied mid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back