The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to help you. Seeing the world in one shade is dull. You’d thank me if you knew better
you're right though this yes v no vote has so many similarities to the Hillary v trump vote.
Hillary shouldve easily won like the yes vote should, but their arrogance and aggression towards the other side will cost them in the end imo.

you're right though this yes v no vote has so many similarities to the Hillary v trump vote.
Hillary shouldve easily won like the yes vote should, but their arrogance and aggression towards the other side will cost them in the end imo.
I think so. As an outsider, to me that’s what it looks like.

The left are not learning their lesson. They used to win many debates because they did come across as reasonable and progressive on many issues. Now they just come across as condescending bullies. The battle is always for the people in the middle - and you won’t win hearts and minds acting the way they do

I’m actually trying to open you up to wider issues. You’re (and so many others) are stuck in this mindset though and I am unable to move you from it. I’m able to see the damage both the left and the right have done. That’s basically all it is.

You can't see the damage the right has at all if you continue to perpetuate the nonsense that people of certain backgrounds weren't abused both physically and mentally in the past and that actions ongoing at the moment are attempting to heal that damage.

Except that Trump received less votes than Romney and the damage was done by disenchanted voters staying home, which isn't what you're claiming is happening in this vote. If people just don't vote then the Yes vote will get up even more easily.

Except that Trump received less votes than Romney and the damage was done by disenchanted voters staying home, which isn't what you're claiming is happening in this vote. If people just don't vote then the Yes vote will get up even more easily.
Not to mention that if the 'yes' vote gets the same percentage as Hilary and the 'no' gets the same percentage as Trump then the 'Yes' will have won reasonably comfortably.

I think I remember Flithy making mention about the details being very easy to track down.

Unless you're suggesting you've actually met Pants at a West Coast v Bulldogs game.

We went to the Chelsea game together when they toured a few years back.

Oh yeah, I remember you guys talking about that one! I think there was talks that you were going to even wear the shirt for that game.

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh here’s another lefty closed minded person entering the fray completely unable to grasp anything I’ve said. Oh and he’s a Spurs fan fml!!
Yet another legitimate post with actual evidence that you refuse to engage because you don't have any logical backing to your own arguments, so you resort to labelling them as a lefty because you know that if you actually tried to debate them you would be shown to be a fool.

Don't think anyone would argue that. Not sure what it has to do with gay people being abused on the street though?

I was just referring to his point about young people not looking him in the eye and always on their phones, the gay people being abused on the street, well WR is completely wrong on that one.

Last edited:
Sounds like there's been a bomb threat at AFL HQ from those obviously peaceful and open minded No voters.
AFL spokesman Patrick Keane said the league received a threatening phone call on Thursday morning that has since been deemed a hoax.

No you haven't, all you've said is "from my experience". Your experience is not the world, it's your closeted little view of it. There are countless accounts of gay people being abused violently and emotionally from back in your brilliant days when everyone apparently loved each other. You are just flat out wrong here and have provided not one shred of evidence to support your arguments apart from dubious personal accounts.
When I was in Africa, I never saw people dying of starvation or disease. TRUST me, starvation and disease don't exist there.

AFL spokesman Patrick Keane said the league received a threatening phone call on Thursday morning that has since been deemed a hoax.

Was the hoax that allowing gay people to marry will end civilization as we know it?

Was the hoax that allowing gay people to marry will end civilization as we know it?
I believe the hoax was actually the 'yes' sign. They are currently installing a 'No' sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back