Preview 1st Preliminary Final-Adelaide vs Geelong, Adelaide Oval Friday 22nd Sept 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he did everything that could have been expected of him. But nows the time to be pjaying your best available 22, and this week we've done that
Yeah I mean no disrespect to Zuth, I was one of the few that didn't panic with him coming in against the Tiges.. he oozes composure and is made for finals, will be an absolute player in a couple of years..

But as you said... the time is now to pick best 22

Taylor will play back. Adelaide have a taller forward line and we have plenty of options up forward with Stanley, Menzel and Hawkins.

I reckon we'll start Danger forward as well.
Even with Taylor back we're still too slow up fwd. Stanley is hopeless, I'd rather see Zuthrie having a crack... we'll see.

Menzel better run his ass off.

Yeah I mean no disrespect to Zuth, I was one of the few that didn't panic with him coming in against the Tiges.. he oozes composure and is made for finals, will be an absolute player in a couple of years..

But as you said... the time is now to pick best 22
What a season for our kids. 9 debutantes if I'm not wrong.......and every single one of them has played an important role at some stage.

Holds us in very good stead for 2018

One to many talls. I think. Hawk, Smith, Rhys, Hendo, Taylor, Lonners, ....Blitz

How many talls do we consider they have

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
Tex,Jenkins,Lynch,Otten,Lever,Talia,Hartigan and Jacobs, it is basically even on paper.

Even with Taylor back we're still too slow up fwd. Stanley is hopeless, I'd rather see Zuthrie having a crack... we'll see.

Menzel better run his ass off.
Motlop, Cockatoo, Stanley and Parfitt are 4 of the quickest players on the ground. Then there's Dangerfield who is an explosive beast.

Big call bringing Cockatoo in, but that's how you win flags, I certainly wont be getting angry of something happens to his hammie during the game, I always want the selection panel to back in their judgement.

Nervous about tomorrow night, I just hope the guys didn't play their Grand Final last Friday.

We play like we did against the Swans and I think we are on our way.

Go Cats!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The complete lack of respect our players gets from the media is great...
LITTLE Nicky dal on 360... I'm just waiting for Danger and Selwood to fail they can't do it everyweek.

Just ignores the fact Sel wasn't huge last week, and that we beat good teams in the end of the H&A without Sel...

Let's hope by 5pm on Saturday next weekend a few more are respected ;)

I reckon Guthrie honestly struggles to get back in barring any injuries, most balanced side we have had all year.
Agree with that. Although he's an "on paper" best 22 player if we win this prelim it's hard to justify dropping anyone for the form he was in.

I am terrified when Stanley kicks on goal..makes Mooney look like Dunstall. Pls someone teach him to drop the ball from anywhere below 1.5 meters

He used to be such a lovely set shot, now for whatever reason he drops it from his chin and it can go bloody anywhere

I am terrified when Stanley kicks on goal..makes Mooney look like Dunstall. Pls someone teach him to drop the ball from anywhere below 1.5 meters

Go watch the kardinia park Richmond game - or even last weeks game. He kicked crucial goals in both. fair dinkum some of you people are whining negative biatches

But Stanley is quick.
Hopeless, yes most of the time but is quick.
Motlop, Cockatoo, Stanley and Parfitt are 4 of the quickest players on the ground. Then there's Dangerfield who is an explosive beast.
Stanley quick, yes (I guess)

Agile? Not so sure...

Hopefully I'm wrong, like I normally am when I post here...

He used to be such a lovely set shot, now for whatever reason he drops it from his chin and it can go bloody anywhere
And it's not like with Hawkins where your trust him more from further out because he kicks through the ball better.

With Stanley I just don't even know if he will even kick the ball, let alone where it's going to end up

Go watch the kardinia park Richmond game - or even last weeks game. He kicked crucial goals in both. fair dinkum some of you people are whining negative biatches
Mate I'm a Stanley supporter.. but his goal kicking seems much more erratic these days. When they showed the side on shot he put on the full last week it was no wonder he missed, awful high ball drop.

* I'd love him to go large tomorrow for 2 reasons.. the back peddling by some here, and because it would mean we are in a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back