Sam Mitchell to attend the PCM this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Geeze we are letting West Coast Eagles players attend our PCM, standards dropping or what?
I suppposed for this little bloke we can ake an exception. He might even win it. Or at least think he has. When they call out the name of the winner, he'd be forgiven for thinking the Mitchell referred to him.

Geeze we are letting West Coast Eagles players attend our PCM, standards dropping or what?
I suppposed for this little bloke we can ake an exception. He might even win it. Or at least think he has. When they call out the name of the winner, he'd be forgiven for thinking the Mitchell referred to him.
Sam Mitchell is that good at picking up coaches votes, he'd be the only person in history who stands a chance of winning the PCM while playing for an opposition club. I reckon he's turning up because he thinks he has a sneaky chance of winning...

Sam Mitchell is that good at picking up coaches votes, he'd be the only person in history who stands a chance of winning the PCM while playing for an opposition club. I reckon he's turning up because he thinks he has a sneaky chance of winning...

As long as he doesn't knee any of our players, I'm okay.

Does anyone happen to know if players typically sign autographs at PCM? And/or as they arrive beforehand? Asking for a friend... ;)

Does anyone happen to know if players typically sign autographs at PCM? And/or as they arrive beforehand? Asking for a friend... ;)

Friend of mine has previously attended the PCM counts and reports that players don't often sign autographs. I think the practice was ended because people would just crowd the players and go a bit mental. If your "friend" (cough) is lucky enough to catch a player or two on the way in, your "friend" may have more luck than others.

Friend of mine has previously attended the PCM counts and reports that players don't often sign autographs. I think the practice was ended because people would just crowd the players and go a bit mental. If your "friend" (cough) is lucky enough to catch a player or two on the way in, your "friend" may have more luck than others.

1l50h4.jpg

Anyone who attends this and doesn't immediately stand and applaud Sam when he is presented on stage should give themselves an uppercut.

I hope the room goes absolutely mental with appreciation.

Thanks Dixie, I had a feeling they'd probably try to restrict that sort of thing so the players could enjoy the evening.

I'm really just after Sam's autograph - I'm on a mission to get my guernsey signed by everyone from the threepeat and I didn't have the idea until just before he left :(

Anyone who attends this and doesn't immediately stand and applaud Sam when he is presented on stage should give themselves an uppercut.

You want us to celebrate a man who disrespected the great Essendon football club?

Again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it will. But he needs to remember that Simpson is teaching him the ropes so that he can return to Hawthorn as Senior Assistant or Senior Coach one day.

BTW: totally random and off topic, but Matt Spangher went to Europe with the boys. I think that is fantastic that he still keeps in touch with a number of players. Especially when there were young kids who would not have played with him in that group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back