Draft Profile Cameron Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Asking from a position of complete ignorance here - do the positional and tagging rules used in the TAC Cup (and National Champs?) not apply at other junior levels?
Tagging is not restricted at all in school footy, partly why it's stupid for people to disregard school footy as an ineffective basis for assessment. Shows recruiters whether the best of the best can actually break out of a strong tag and still dominate.

Hmmmm Cameron Rayner can't handle a tag he had coffield following him all day and ended up with 29 and 2.

Nothing better than one of Cam's mates/family member/cousin etc coming on here. Have a look at your own post history why don't you blow his trumpet more...

Rayner was super yesterday - but Coffield didn't tag him - you can't tag in the TAC Cup. They went head-to-head at times, but it wasn't as much as you make out.

Nothing better than one of Cam's mates/family member/cousin etc coming on here. Have a look at your own post history why don't you blow his trumpet more...

Rayner was super yesterday - but Coffield didn't tag him - you can't tag in the TAC Cup. They went head-to-head at times, but it wasn't as much as you make out.

You have done nothing but play him down just letting you know that he is much better than what you think

You have done nothing but play him down just letting you know that he is much better than what you think

Well you've clearly got an agenda given each of your ten posts has mentioned Rayner. Considering Bishop who is an impartial draft analyst has ranked him in his most recent draft rankings the #1 player back in July, I'd say you might be slightly overreacting to someone commenting on Rayner's strengths and weaknesses!

See below champ.

Well you've clearly got an agenda given each of your ten posts has mentioned Rayner. Considering Bishop who is an impartial draft analyst has ranked him in his most recent draft rankings the #1 player back in July, I'd say you might be slightly overreacting to someone commenting on Rayner's strengths and weaknesses!

Have him #1 If I was to re-jig them now. Not sure why "Joel" is getting his nickers in a knot.

Don't stress JP, it's only BigFooty. Pretty sure Bishop has him ranked #1 and has been a huge fan all year, he is entitled to post things as he sees them though. Trust me, in a few months you'll be very thankful for the critical thinkers around here as everyone is talking about their 4th round picks as though they should've gone in the top 5.

Rest assured no AFL recruiter has never been swayed by either a positive or negative post on BigFooty.

This Cameron Raynor could be a player that makes recruiters have nightmares in the future

Scully
Trengove
Martin

Yeah everyone knows Martin is awesome but why should a recruiter have nightmares there?

Scully is a jet and looking for all money to be a 300 gamer & as far as recruiters go Trengove at two was a very justifiable decision at the time. Played some good footy early on but then obviously got his game decimated by injury.

Yeah everyone knows Martin is awesome but why should a recruiter have nightmares there?

Scully is a jet and looking for all money to be a 300 gamer & as far as recruiters go Trengove at two was a very justifiable decision at the time. Played some good footy early on but then obviously got his game decimated by injury.

cause dusty is the best player not of those 3 but overall

Last edited:
Lads I go to school with Cam and he is one of my good mates. I can assure you he has a knee injury and I was talking to him in maths today and he said his knee is very sore right now. Not anything to do with work ethic, just a knee injury where he was playing very sore.
Any word on whether the talk of him wanting to stay in Vic is real or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been told its a knee issue.
Is that something he's had for a while? There was talk that he had it during the champs (hence kicking so much on his left in one of those games and possibly playing forward so much in the remaining champs games) and then there was more talk in this thread a few weeks later that he had a very sore knee.

Is that something he's had for a while? There was talk that he had it during the champs (hence kicking so much on his left in one of those games and possibly playing forward so much in the remaining champs games) and then there was more talk in this thread a few weeks later that he had a very sore knee.

He's carried knee soreness for most the 2nd half of the year, hasn't made a real difference and It wasn't a reason why he spent time up forward in the U18 Champs - at the same time he's played with a broken finger (thumb i think) too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back