Rumour Nick Suban to StKilda

Remove this Banner Ad

No club will want Suban. He's just not good enough and at 26yrs old isn't likely to develop further.

Mind you I didn't think any club would be stupid enough to pick up Chris Mayne.
We want him to boost our VFL affiliate. Like the dockers we've realised AFL flags are over rated. The real prize is the state league flag

What's modest?

2 years on $225k type stuff? Either way I'm not a big fan on Suban but feel he can come in and do a job. He did that this year to the point where on our board I said he deserves a contract.

Not fussed either way and that includes keeping him but I'd seriously hope he's depth.

What's modest?

2 years on $225k type stuff? Either way I'm not a big fan on Suban but feel he can come in and do a job. He did that this year to the point where on our board I said he deserves a contract.

Not fussed either way and that includes keeping him but I'd seriously hope he's depth.
But he helps you win a state league flag. Isn't that what it's all about.

If you can't win an AFL flag you should give up and turn your attention to something you can win.

I realise this will sound like a joke but i have good sources at freo saying that they have a modest offer on the table for Nick. Hes currently weighing up whether to make the move or to stay in Perth and move into a full time role at his Father in laws law firm.
He should stick with footy.
Imagine being his father in law's little bitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, if this is true 17 list managers will be lining up to pick the Saints list clean and dump their deadwood on them. Im happy for the MFC to make a start by trading Heritier in return for picks 7&8

Upgrade on Sam Gilbert .. if Suban can get fit he is a decent switch up player who can use the ball down the left flank and wing .

jokes on freo here. how could they make the same mistake 2nd year running?

last year it was de boar and mzungawho. de boar played in a prelim last week

good enough to play in a prelim for GWS but not good enough for the dockers. sounds like Meningola all over again

jokes on freo here. how could they make the same mistake 2nd year running?

last year it was de boar and mzungawho. de boar played in a prelim last week

good enough to play in a prelim for GWS but not good enough for the dockers. sounds like Meningola all over again

I teach Year 5 students with better punctuation and grammar then you. I'd say the joke is you.

Good on DeBoer. They needed a hard body and he took his opportunity when 15 injuries gave him his shot.

Saints luring the big names. Fyfe, Dusty, Kelly all pulled out. You did land Carlisle, who from all reports is a top bloke. By top bloke I mean bellend.

I'm sure Suban will lead you to a prelim. Well done on your purchase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back